3. Save Me

4. Alice in Borderland 

5. Squid Game 

6. Oh! My Emperor Season 1

7. Love by Chance 2

8. Why R U?

9. Once Again

10. Reply 1988

10 dramas where Lead's father was a bad guy, so people judged the Lead because of their father's crime. (Their father should not be alive any more)

1. Be Reborn - ML's father was a thief.

2. flower of evil

3. Come and Hug Me - ML's father is a serial killer (not dead, but on death row)

Since, 16 hours have passed, I'll modify the topic a bit. 

It can be parent of any character and they can be alive, they could have committed anything that's against the law. 

Can false allegations count? The parent was seen as a criminal but later proven innocent? The leads still faced the stigma of being connected to them.

Saygo :

Can false allegations count? The parent was seen as a criminal but later proven innocent? The leads still faced the stigma of being connected to them.

Yes, I'll accept that too. I guess I know the drama on your mind ;) 

Not sure if it counts.

4. Drama Special Series Season 2: Ordinary Love - FL's father murdered someone and her and her grandmother were treated as outcasts in their town.

5.My Name- FL dad was seen as a gangster and she got bullied at school  (turns out he was  a deep undercover cop  with a double life)

6.Tracer- ML's dad was framed for financial crimes but as his  son he faced the scrutiny

7. to my star 2 - same as #6

8. he is psychometric

9. When I Was the Most Beautiful - FL, father wants to kill mother

10. Forecasting Love and Weather - ML, father always gamble and extort money from people around ML, until he went to ML office and embarrassed the ML 

if these count, then the next person pls choose a new topic