1. beautiful gong shim

2.Flourish in time

4. Meteor Garden 2018

5. Start Up

6.  Find me in your memory

7.  What about this one : You're my sky. They are all looking at sky, arent they ?

9. En of Love: Love Mechanics

10. Autumn Ballad

Someone else can pick,

10 dramas/movies from which you have tried a food combination, or would like to try.  For example:

1. Cinderella and the Four Knights - Cheese and ramyon. Pretty good and has become a habit.

GabyPattiasina:
5. Start Up

they're looking at the camera

GabyPattiasina:
7.  What about this one : You're my sky. They are all looking at sky, arent they ?

i don't think so xD

maidenholmes:
8.  Fight For My Way

camera T-T

i should've mentioned it i guess

newbiefan:

10 dramas/movies from which you have tried a food combination. For example:

1. Cinderella and the Four Knights - Cheese and ramyon. Pretty good and has become a habit.

could you maybe amend it to include food  combos you thought about or want to try as well

Wander:

they're looking at the camera

i don't think so xD

camera T-T

i should've mentioned it i guess

Do these count?

Mikazuki

Restart Runway: Episode Zero (the Trailer has beautiful scenes, does anyone know where one can watch the movie?)

We couldn't become adults

You were unknown then

1778 stories of me and my wife

Letter from a priest

Saygo :

could you maybe amend it to include food  combos you thought about or want to try as well

Done. The floor is open to combinations you would like to try as well.

Most of the time I don't recognize the food in dramas other than simple things like rice or fish, or ramen. It comes across as "characters enjoying food" with no real notion of what that food is.

korean chicken + coke, but too many dramas  use that combo that i  forgot which one haha