3. Spicy Gnocchi and Coke - History 3 Trapped

Journalist:
Do these count?

yessss!!!

4. Romance is a bonus book  I don't know if it counts but the SL gifted the FL a spring onion so she could always put fresh spring onion to her instant ramen and since then I always have fresh spring onion at home for my ramen. So it's not a special food combo but it's something a drama made me try and fresh spring onion actually make ramen so much better. Not sure if it counts tho because for sure the drama did not invent spring onions in ramen it's just the reason for me why I eat them that way

5. What Zabb Man - Papaya salad. They had differnt recipes and combinations on the show that i would try.

6. Tale of the nine Tailed- Not sure if this counts but it made me want to try  mint choco ice-cream lol. I have never tried that flavour and it seems like a weird combo.

(A lot of kdramas make me want to try the soju and beer bomb with fried chicken or late night tteokbokki)

Omg yes that scene from Tale of the nine Tailed with the Mint Choc Ice cream was definitely something haha 

These are all brilliant so far. Choc mint ice cream - I do like that combination.  I think I need to get a spring onion in a pot too!

24 hours have passed, so new topic:

10 in which central characters are members of a boy band or girl band (in the present day, not in the past). In the case of remakes, just one version, please.  

Edit: Doesn't have to be all central characters, but should be at least one main character.

2. the liar and his lover

4. Boyband Love

5. Mask (2017)

Doesn't have to be all central characters, but must be at least one main character.

7. Miracle

8. Let Me Be Your Knight