I'm surprised that this topic got so little answers, must not be something that is done a lot, or we just haven't watched that many.

I'll stop it here. Someone else can choose a topic.

10 dramas with a memorable quote that stuck with you

1. Romance is a bonus book - I realised that our ties will be long and that we’ll become friends who will go on a long journey together

2. Backstreet Rookie:  ML saying:  "Yes, I melt women's hearts.  I'm like a melting furnace".  So many things he said with his pretend hubris in that show cracked me up. One of my all-time favorite MLs. 

3. 100 Days my prince - The heart is not to be gained but to be given 

It was said by the 2nd ML when the FL tells him if he still wants to confess even though he can not gain/win the heart of the woman he loves 

4.  My Mister:  "You're a good person".   ML says this to FL after she takes her grandmother in the shopping cart to see the moon. The words mean everything  to the FL, and she plays them over and over again in the recording on her phone.

5. Piece of Your Mind:  "I was going to do something, but my body fell short.  That broke my spirit."   The leads are in the car, and FL wanted to give ML what would be their first kiss, but couldn't reach him.   ML then moved over and kissed her.  Super adorable scene.

6. A tale of 1000 stars: "Forgiving is much harder than apologizing, especially forgiving yourself, because no one can tell you what to do except yourself"  I forgot who says this but this quote has been stuck in my mind since I saw the drama.

7. It's Okay that's Love - "Love doesn't mean giving something up for the other person, but it means achieving something for that person" ML says this to FL.

8. It's OK to not be okay (I have a few that I like)

-You shouldn’t be embarrassed about being sad
-only those who have suffered truly understand suffering
-People are all hypocrites. we all live with a lot of hatred, but we act like that’s not the case

9. Extraordinary You "That's the destiny of a supporting character; you're always a little late and fall a little short" - Eun Dan Oh. It's the honest truth about most of us. A bunch of supporting characters.

10. Goblin - I liked a few.

"I rolled toward her without stopping until I fell on her. My heart keeps bouncing between the sky and the ground. It was my first love."

"You said to remember only my happy moments, but you said to forget you. That's a contradiction. Every moment that you were in, even all the sadness and hardship, all of it made me happy."

"I knew it was impossible, but I dreamed of a happy ending. However, as expected, it is a tragedy."

10 dramas/movies where the ML or FL is a scientist.

1. I Am Not A Robot