cal0ri3:

1. I Am Not A Robot

I don't remember the ML doing any science. I think he was a  corporate CEO.  

Anywho:

3.   My Mister:  ML is an engineer.  Technically not a scientist, but pretty close.  He certainly needs to know a lot of science to do what he does.   One of the great things about the drama is you actually see him do structural engineering  in several of the episodes. 

4. Fall in love with a scientist

5. Put your head on my shoulder

hayaka:

I believe they are referring to the SML, the one who made the robot.

6. Somewhere Only We Know

hayaka:

I think they put it for SML, cause he is a scientist

7.  Live Up To Your Name:  The ML was not only a doctor of Oriental Medicine but did research on deriving new  pressure points and procedures, so you could say he was a scientist of a sort. 

hayaka:

7.  Live Up To Your Name:  The ML was not only a doctor of Oriental Medicine but did research on deriving new  pressure points and procedures, so you could say he was a scientist of a sort. 

Hmmm. I think I can accept engineer, but I don't think I will count this one, sorry.

7. Frankenstein no Koi - FL is studying mycology.

NoirRoseHeart:

Hmmm. I think I can accept engineer, but I don't think I will count this one, sorry.

7. Frankenstein no Koi - FL is studying mycology.

Not to belabor it, but according to Wiki a scientist is "a person who conducts scientific research to advance knowledge in an area of interest."  If you saw the drama the ML was well known in modern times for coming up with new procedures  based on anatomical research when back in Joseon.  I think he's actually closer to the definition of scientist  than the My Mister engineer who applied the science developed by others.

Yes, but when I think of that drama I think doctor. I was kind of looking for titles with more science oriented work like physics, robotics, astrology, astronomy stuff like that. Not that medicine isn't in the field of science, but I wasn't really looking for more medical focused drama.....

We don't have to count My Mister too if you think that one less fits since I haven't seen that one yet to for sure say it doesn't count.

*sorry meant astronomy, not sure what I was thinking when typing

Yes. Just keep the numbering at 8, next being 9.

NoirRoseHeart:

Yes, but when I think of that drama I think doctor. I was kind of looking for titles with more science oriented work like physics, robotics, astrology, stuff like that. Not that medicine isn't in the field of science, but I wasn't really looking for more medical focused drama.....

We don't have to count My Misiter too if you think that one less fits since I haven't seen that one yet to for sure say it doesn't count.

Well, if that was what you were looking for then say so.  I looked for titles based on the criteria you provided, that "ML or FL is a scientist."  Now you say you actually wanted something  more specific, "like physics, robotics, astrology".  We're not mind readers. 

Also--astrology?  What? 

Sorry. I thought it was a little more obvious. Personally, I don't think scientist when I think of a doctor. I'll try to be more specific next time.

You don't consider astronomers scientists?

NoirRoseHeart:

Sorry. I thought it was a little more obvious. Personally, I don't think scientist when I think of a doctor. I'll try to be more specific next time.

Well, I gave you the definition of a scientist:  "a person who conducts scientific research to advance knowledge in an area of interest."    A doctor can be a scientist if he does scientific research, and that's exactly what the ML did in  Live Up To Your Name, as he was well known even in modern times for his anatomical research. 

NoirRoseHeart:

You don't consider astronomers scientists?

You're thinking of astronomy, not astrology.   Astrology is along the lines of daily horoscopes and tarot cards.

9.  Forever and Ever