6. I am... - I know it's just a short web drama but it felt like I didn't feel the ML's existence jaksdjs

8. Emergency Couple - FL was weak. enjoyable drama, but her character could've been better

9. Use for My Talent - I like Jasper and Shen Yu but I like Shen Yu and Dylan Wang (Meteor Garden 2018) so much I just can't see them with anyone else (lol). But I honestly didn't feel much chemistry between the actor and actress. Maybe it has to do with them just falling in love fast. No built-up. FL seemed better with SML. Show overall was cute and very cheesy

10. Bulgasal : interesting story, but i could care less about the FL, whether she will die or not. I dunno whether it's how her character was written or whether the actress couldn't live up to the task demanded.

Bonus then : Squid Game : imo ML is the least interesting character and the least developed character of the bunch.

next person can choose the topic

10 dramas/movies with astral projection (out-of-body experience). Therefore, he/she is not dead, but they are outside of their physical body, like a spirit.

*Doesn't have to be a long experience and doesn't have to be a lead.

1. ghost doctor (ml is in coma)
2. bring it on, ghost! (fl is in coma)

4.The Mayer's sun (FL was in coma for a period). 

5. Who Are You (2013)

5. The Ghost Detective 

6. Jirisan 

7. 49 Days

9. Ashes of love - FL was in teardrop of ML as a memory projection/fragment...would this count?

I want to ask that in movies do we have to only choose asian movies or non-asian also?

10.  Oh My Ghost--not the ghost, but her father, who has the out of body experience, when they meet at the portal to heaven, and she tells him it's not his time yet, that he should go back and live.   The lovely story of the ghost and her father is an under-appreciated part of this drama..