shittt i messed up because i didn't read the whole thread very well. ok lets try again : Rainie Yang - Ai Mei What's the weather like in your country
THE ROSE - Mika Nakashima are you in love?
stop the world - Demi lovato If you were almighty what would you do?
Time to Begin - BoA have you made any New Year's resolutions?
Beau Soir - Claude Debussy (played by Joshua Bell) The first thing to do when waking up is?
Walking back home - Commercial Breakup haha it's kinda fitting What's your favourite animal?
@CrazyAngel: Now I'm wondering where the hell you were if you're going home after sleeping. (or maybe just overwork? xd) Girls, be ambitious - Tomatsu Haruka (wtf now I'm sounding like some kind of pervert xd) What kind of thing do you do with your pet (or would if you don't have one)
Spotlight - Gucci Mane feat Usher

How do you brush your teeth??
Otakebi boy WAO! - Berryz Koubou (lol I remember this song xd Weird things are popping up here) What do you think of most?
Danza Koduro - Don Omar ft. lucenzo (wtf what's with my answers today?) Do you like vacation?
Stay - Hurts

Why do you listen to kpop??
I'm late a lot today... You don't want to know mine, I'm skipping this because this makes no sense in the least (violin concerto in D major bu Beethoven) Gold - KAT-TUN The best present you ever received for your birthday?
Go all the way (into the twilight) - perry Farrel What's your favourite restaurant?
Stereo Love - Edward Maya (as if)

Is it Yes or No?
Eenie Meenie Minie Moe - Lee Jung Hyun do you listen to the music on your computer?