Done with my first challenge..now on to 2nd one 

@Tanni ...i went through your watchlist and checked all the dramas you rated higher and lower for almost 20-30 mins ...but i can't really say i understand your taste.

So I'm going to recommend you a drama that i recently enjoyed Mystery of Lunakare  ....i hope you will like this 

@moonchild ...i accept thy challenge

This one has been in my list for so long ... One of my friend has been constantly recommending me this one so let's see how it is.... although I'm sure i will enjoy

Firstly Apologies for late updated ... life was happening no drama time....

Now Coming to the show I loved it  which  i was already expecting 

Rate = 8.5/10

Just completed my second challenge, back for my third. :) 

@Sam Looking at your completed list and seeing we have some favorites in common, I think you might enjoy the drama Mad Dog. It's one of my all-time favorites. Hope you'll like it. ^.^

Image for badge: photo or if it doesn't work this alternative

I accept dearuto's recommendation of You Are My Hero

I loved it. The drama is so comforting and heartwarming. I had a wonderful time watching it. <3

Announcement

Please note the following edits/changes in the Challenge launch post on March 5th, 2023:

1. Re-formatted Challenge launch post for dark mode compatibility
  2. Revised Example Templates in Challenge launch post for clarity - Challengers are welcomed to customise the Example Templates, but do include the basic info as shown on the Example Templates.
  3. Important! Made a slight change in challenge mechanics for the Recommender to include a drama image at the point of recommending a drama. See example in revised Example Templates in Challenge launch post. This is to cut the step for the Recommender to track when the drama he/she recommended is completed and add a drama image after prior user completed and rated drama, to allow easier tracking and quicker customisation of badges.
2nd Award Ceremony 2023

Totally missed the Award Ceremony at the end of February 2023. Here's the 2nd Award Ceremony 2023 for the customised badges awarded since the Inaugural Award Ceremony on January 28.

Heartiest Congratulations to the following Challengers, whose recommended dramas have been watched and rated with a 8.0 and above:

Abby for recommending Our Blues which has been rated 9/10
Xiao Zi for recommending Sweet Home S1 which has been rated 8.5/10
Jenn for recommending Weak Hero Class 1 which has been rated 8.5/10

Tanii for recommending The Untamed which has been rated 9/10
dearuto for recommending Teri's Behind Me which has been rated 8.5/10

Special callout to the following Challengers to insert the image or image link of the drama you have recommended in your post recommending the drama so that customised badges can be made for you:

• cal0ri3 for recommending Run On which has been rated 9/10 (Silver Badge)
  • Bilu for recommending Navillera which has been rated 9.5/10 (Silver Badge)
  • Saygo for recommending The King of Pigs which has been rated 8/10 (Bronze Badge)
  • _Choa's_ for recommending My Mister which has been rated 8.5/10 (Bronze Badge)
  • Elbee for recommending Under The Queen's Umbrella which has been rated 9/10 (Silver Badge)

Completed my third challenge here

I recommend moonchild to watch You Are My Hero! It's one of my fav comfort dramas and I've rewatched it multiple times 💕 

I accept Staccie 's challenge to watch Gaus Electronics! Excited to start on this since I'm watching Never Give Up (the Chinese spin off of Gaus Electronics) right now x) 

7/10 took me awhile to get this completed since I was busy with life for the last 2 months AKKK but I binged this over the past few days and enjoyed it ((: it's  a light hearted and fun watch 🤣

Wish Upon A Star:
Announcement

Please note the following edits/changes in the Challenge launch post on March 5th, 2023:

1. Re-formatted Challenge launch post for dark mode compatibility
  2. Revised Example Templates in Challenge launch post for clarity - Challengers are welcomed to customise the Example Templates, but do include the basic info as shown on the Example Templates.
  3. Important! Made a slight change in challenge mechanics for the Recommender to include a drama image at the point of recommending a drama. See example in revised Example Templates in Challenge launch post. This is to cut the step for the Recommender to track when the drama he/she recommended is completed and add a drama image after prior user completed and rated drama, to allow easier tracking and quicker customisation of badges.

very late response but my original comment has been edited with an image

3rd We Watch 2023 Award Ceremony

For this Award Ceremony, all four Challengers are awarded the Silver Badge as their recommended dramas have been watched and rated with a rating of 9.0 - 9.5:

Bilu for recommending Navillera which has been rated 9.5/10
Tanii for recommending Reset which has been rated 9.5/10
Elbee for recommending Under the Queen's Umbrella which has been rated 9/10

cal0ri3 for recommending Run On which has been rated 9/10

We also have a second Challenger in our We Watch 2023 Hall of Fame - Tanii   who has been awarded 2 Silver Badges and 1 Bronze Badge! Congratulations!

Gentle Reminder

1. If you have accepted a challenge, do try to watch and rate the drama recommended to you soon, so that your recommender can be duly awarded for a good drama recommended.
  2. Call out to the following Challengers who have yet to provide the image or image link for your badge.
 Wish Upon A Star:
Saygo for recommending The King of Pigs which has been rated 8/10 (Bronze Badge)
_Choa's_ for recommending My Mister which has been rated 8.5/10 (Bronze Badge)

Next Challenger to recommend a drama to dearuto

dearuto:

Completed my third challenge here

I recommend moonchild to watch You Are My Hero! It's one of my fav comfort dramas and I've rewatched it multiple times ? 

I recommend dearuto to watch Gaus Electronics! I saw it on your 'plan to watch' list and I think it's totally worth it! Extremely funny and one of my faves :)

(or this pic if the other one doesn't work: https://i.mydramalist.com/ZlY8J_4f.jpg )

I accept Selbee's recommendation of The Forbidden Marriage ^-^

EDIT: Completed! 7/10

Unfortunately I didn't really enjoy this drama as much as I thought I would. An easy, fun watch, though, nonetheless and it had a lot of funny moments^^

Neat challenge! I saw your post on the feeds and decided to check it out!

May I join as well? If I understood correctly, I need to recommend a drama to the person who posted just before me? Therefore....

I would like to recommend Staccie light and funny K drama The Forbidden Marriage .

Hope you like it!

I accept cal0ri3's challenge and I will watch 18 Again. I have been avoiding it since I do not like any of the main lead actors. This is a real challenge!Thank you! It really is a good recommendation for a challenge!😘

EDIT: Well I finished watching  18 Again and what a ride it was! Thanks cal0ri3: 9/10!

My second challenge

I recommend Selbee  to watch 18 Again. I haven't personally watched it but I think you might at least somewhat enjoy it based on the tags of dramas you did and didn't like, as well as this one's reviews. Every time I thought of a drama to recommend to you, you had already watched it! I hope this one suits you.

For the next person that wants to recommend me a drama, in addition to my stats and watchlist on my page, if you scroll on my profile, I have a chart for drama dislikes + likes, my favorite performers, current drama interests and links to my favorite dramas for different genres. Hope that makes things easier!

I accept Saygo's recommendation of Gaus Electronics and plan to watch it soon - 4/1/23
Currently watching - 4/9/23
Completed - 4/13/23

I give it a 9/10.  I honestly didn't think id like it that much on first impression but the first episode actually surprised me. It's just the kind of silly and eccentric drama that I like and it kind of reminds me of another one of my favorites, Kkondae Intern. I remember Gaus Electronics airing last year and me telling myself I probably wouldn't be into it but I was so wrong! Thank you Saygo!

2nd Challenge = Complete ^_^ 

I recommend cal0ri3 to watch Gaus Electronics .I feel like this is an underrated light and fun office romance drama. It might be a nice comic relief from the angst/darker dramas  you are currently watching too.It  is on the quirky side

>>Badge Image

I accept Tanii's rec to watch Sell Your Haunted House.

Status-Completed (Ep 16/16)   [4/29/2023]

Rating- 8.5

Thanks for the rec. It gave me a push to watch it. It has been on my list for a long while. It was not a bad watch and  I enjoyed it for the most part. I'm glad I watched it.

4th Challenge Completed! :)

I recommend Saygo to watch Sell Your Haunted House. Since you seem to watch a variety of shows so I chose one from your PTW list!

image link

I accept Xiao Zi's  recommendation to watch I Told Sunset About You! Thank you.

Status: Completed 6/10. ITSAY has been on my list for a while now, so I'm glad this challenge made me finally watch it! I even watched its sequel! :)

3rd Challenge completed

I recommend Tanii  to watch I Told Sunset About You since it's on you PTW list. Also, since I can't recommend more than one drama in this challenge, I hope you'll watch it's sequel if you like this one.

Image link

I accept cal0ri3's rec to watch Strong Woman Do Bang Soon. Actually I have been meaning to watch it for a while but never got the chance. Thanks for giving me a push!

2nd Challenge Completed

I recommend Xiao Zi to watch Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. I noticed it was on your PTW and that it had the same tags and genres as other dramas you rated well. It's honestly a korean drama must-watch and even if it doesn't become a favorite hopefully you find entertainment in it!

image link

The next person can look through my profile for what kinds of dramas i like. i also use my PTW list for upcoming dramas, so my custom lists will have my actual drama watchlist if that helps

Accepted Tanii's recommendation to watch Go Ahead. i give it a 7/10. not the kind of drama i usually go for but something worth watching

5th Challenge completed!

I recommend cal0ri3 to watch Go Ahead as it's on one of your watch lists and because it's probably a drama I would recommend people to watch if asked about C-Dramas. :)

image link

I accept zen violet's recommendation of Mad for Each Other.