KamZ wrote: i've heard Fraaandship is funny..haven't watched it..don't plan to either lol...

you can give 3 Idiots a try...it's pretty funny and an awesome movie...

Munnabhai series is good too...Munna Bhai M.B.B.S., Lage Raho Munna Bhai..both are good..but i'm not sure if it will be as good when you are watching it with subs...else it's hilarious with a message ofcourse...same goes for 3 Idiots too..

cool. I'll keep those in mind. :)
my favorite actor is amir khan, most respected actor in today's time ... he is an awesome actor. a few movies that i liked the most of amir khan are rang de basanti , lagaan, Andaz Apna Apna,taare zameen par, most successful hindi movie ever "3 idiots" and many more. but i am not a big fan of srk though i like his few movies like "my Name is khan" , "veer zaara "and swades.....
jack wrote: my favorite actor is amir khan, most respected actor in today's time ... he is an awesome actor.
a few movies that i liked the most of amir khan are rang de basanti , lagaan, Andaz Apna Apna,taare zameen par, most successful hindi movie ever "3 idiots" and many more.

but
i am not a big fan of srk though i like his few movies like "my Name is khan" , "veer zaara "and swades.....

i used to love SRK at one time...not anymore...

and yea, Aamir's movies are almost always great...i've watched all of those movies and they are all great...

how about Paresh Rawal? do you know him? have you watched his movies? he's adorable...i love him heh ^^....he can be good, bag, ugly and hilarious
yeah man... he is an awesome actress... his comedies are epic..... i just watched or u can say there is only one lead role movie of him ....thats "mein mere bebi or woh" awesome acting by him.
jack wrote: yeah man... he is an awesome actress... his comedies are epic.....
i just watched or u can say there is only one lead role movie of him ....thats "mein mere bebi or woh" awesome acting by him.

i haven't seen that but "Hera Pheri" is my all time favourite :)....i loved him in Hungama too...that movie was freakin' hilarious
sry i confused btw him and Rajpal Yadav ....... mein mere patni or woh is of rajapl yadav.... paresh rajpal is a good actor...... yeah i have seen all the three parts of hera pheri..... his acting is amazing..... i have watched of all hera pheri, Awara Paagal Deewana, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge of him.
KamZ wrote: i haven't seen that but "Hera Pheri" is my all time favourite :)....i loved him in Hungama too...that movie was freakin' hilarious

sry i confused btw him and rajpal yadav ......

mein mere biwi or woh is of rajpal yadav.

i also like all the hera pheri.

i watched many movies of him like all hera pheri, Golmaal,Awara Paagal Deewana, Andaaz Apna Apna, Hungama, Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge,Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! .
jack wrote: sry i confused btw him and Rajpal Yadav .......

mein mere patni or woh is of rajapl yadav....

paresh rajpal is a good actor......

yeah i have seen all the three parts of hera pheri.....

his acting is amazing.....
i have watched of all hera pheri, Awara Paagal Deewana, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge of him.

ah yes Rajpal Yadav is funny too..i've seen that movie..mein, mere patni aur woh

i had forgotten about Awaara Paagal Deewaana...that movie was a hilarious...loved Paresh, Akshay and Aftab in that movie
actually how many movies have u seen of bollywood .....:)
jack wrote: actually how many movies have u seen of bollywood .....:)

many.....i can't even count...i was a big bollywood freak until 2010..and then i stopped completely...now i don't watch any at all lol...i must have watched like a movie or 2 in the past 2 years :D
KamZ wrote: many.....i can't even count...i was a big bollywood freak until 2010..and then i stopped completely...now i don't watch any at all lol...i must have watched like a movie or 2 in the past 2 years :D

if u want then watch "Tum Bin". it has a very different type of love story most appreciated and commercial success with no known stars.

also one of my favorite movie of all time.
jack wrote: if u want then watch "Tum Bin". it has a very different type of love story most appreciated and commercial success with no known stars.

also one of my favorite movie of all time.

yeah i also kind of stopped but i do watch movies which my friends recommend to watch....
Anyone watched 'Gangs of Wasseypur'???
mitparmar wrote: Anyone watched 'Gangs of Wasseypur'???

yes ...... awesome its part 2 is coming in 21 st august awesome acting by manoj ....

i u liked the 1 st part then u will love the part 2 ........
even its trailer were awesome