Long time ago I saw a clip from a drama so I want to find it. In this clip appear the secreatry of a boss who gave a maid uniform to the girl. The girl put the uniform and started serving drinks. The boss was shocked of how pretty was the girl. PLS HELP ME 

it might be My Dear Lady.

butterfly:

it might be My Dear Lady.

Yeeeeees!!!! Thank you 

morsa_gorda270:

Yeeeeees!!!! Thank you 

:) No Problem. Enjoy watching it!!!!

Hey there, this is a long shot.. i hope maybe someone has an idea as i am really searching this drama and cant find it. 

I do not remember any Names, but i do remember that the Main Female Lead was supposed to be the Main Character (almost like a story-ish?), however something happened. I remember that the guy she was supposed to marry was knocked out and she fled the scene to a Hotel room, where she met the Villain of the Story. Through various interactions they fell in love, and during the Episode i saw the Story reset a few times when it didnt develop "as it should" and at the end the Story resets a final time and instead of marrying the Guy she was supposed to marry she runs off to the Hotel room to find the guy she actually fell in love with. Sounds pretty complicated, but i cant find it anywhere nor do my searches bring any results, probably because im searching wrong. Im very new to this genre, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Kayluera:

Hey there, this is a long shot.. i hope maybe someone has an idea as i am really searching this drama and cant find it. 

I do not remember any Names, but i do remember that the Main Female Lead was supposed to be the Main Character (almost like a story-ish?), however something happened. I remember that the guy she was supposed to marry was knocked out and she fled the scene to a Hotel room, where she met the Villain of the Story. Through various interactions they fell in love, and during the Episode i saw the Story reset a few times when it didnt develop "as it should" and at the end the Story resets a final time and instead of marrying the Guy she was supposed to marry she runs off to the Hotel room to find the guy she actually fell in love with. Sounds pretty complicated, but i cant find it anywhere nor do my searches bring any results, probably because im searching wrong. Im very new to this genre, so any help is greatly appreciated.

I think it's a drama called ''Night of love with you'' :)

Oh wow, thats it. Thank you so so much! :-)