Two of Mine are LOVE ALARM and BOYS OVER FLOWERS I love cliché romance with cheesy elements but this got on my nerves .

I think I’d agree with Love Alarm: it had potential. Had the drama been better executed, maybe it would have been a much bigger success, but to be most honest, I wasn’t too fond of it - coming from someone who is an easy watcher of Korean dramas.

Huo Ming:

I think I’d agree with Love Alarm: it had potential. Had the drama been better executed, maybe it would have been a much bigger success, but to be most honest, I wasn’t too fond of it - coming from someone who is an easy watcher of Korean dramas.

I didn't like the inconsistent characterization, plot contrivances, and unrelatable characters of love alarm. Genuinely would be surprised if anyone found it enjoyable lol

Never bothered watching Love Alarm and have no interest in it. But yeah, Boys Over Flowers was the first Korean drama I ever watched and I despised it. It accentuated all the issues with the original story, making what was already often shallow, annoying or problematic all the more so.

Personally, the worst one I watched was the Liar Game Kdrama. I've heard the manga itself never got close to reaching what it aimed to do so that likely does a play a role here. All I remember from the show is that the characters were unlikeable while making dumb decisions, the plot didn't make sense and that the ending felt anti-climactic. 

Lumiere:

Never bothered watching Love Alarm and have no interest in it. But yeah, Boys Over Flowers was the first Korean drama I ever watched and I despised it. It accentuated all the issues with the original story, making what was already often shallow, annoying or problematic all the more so.

Personally, the worst one I watched was the Liar Game Kdrama. I've heard the manga itself never got close to reaching what it aimed to do so that likely does a play a role here. All I remember from the show is that the characters were unlikeable while making dumb decisions, the plot didn't make sense and that the ending felt anti-climactic. 

thanks for saving me, i was planning to watch that lmao.

coldml_doitbest:

thanks for saving me, i was planning to watch that lmao.

Lol. No worries. Normally when I put it out there I didn't like something, I emphasise that it simply failed to match up with my preferences and that others should still give it a go cause it could be in theirs. But yeah, definitely would NOT recommend anyone watch this one xD

Lumiere:

Lol. No worries. Normally when I put it out there I didn't like something, I emphasise that it simply failed to match up with my preferences and that others should still give it a go cause it could be in theirs. But yeah, definitely would NOT recommend anyone watch this one xD

have you ever watched coffee vanilla ? I feel like that deserves some heat lmao

coldml_doitbest:

have you ever watched coffee vanilla ? I feel like that deserves some heat lmao

Yes. Never caught my attention, but I guess I'll keep it FAR off my radar xD

Lumiere:

Yes. Never caught my attention, but I guess I'll keep it FAR off my radar xD

as a person whose watched asian drama for years i can stand japanese acting and romance,but  i tried so hard to enjoy coffee vanilla, but  i just had to drop it 3 times lol