Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched? Part 2

This discussion has been closed.

W - Two Worlds ep.6 and ep.7
Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long Episode 50
38 Task Force Ep. 10
Beautiful Mind Episode 14- This one is really good despite poor ratings. Great cast and acting, unpredictable plot and the ending was quite good too despite cutting 2 episodes. 
W Episode 6- I think most are watching this :D I really like it. It's a unique drama!
Uncontrollably Fond Episode 10: The plot is not that solid but I liked Kim Woo Bin's acting here. Still watching for Woo Bin.
Mirror of the Witch Episode 10: Dropped it. The first few episodes are good. But as I watch half way it gets boring and I find myself distracted while watching (like using my phone) I can't feel the chemistry between the main characters and it's super slow.
Doctors Episode 10: I wanted to wait for it to finish before continue watching. I liked Beautiful Mind more than Doctors based on medical stuff.
38 Task Force Episode 15: This is just simply amazing. I really liked Seo In Guk's character here and his bromance with city hall ajussi, It's sad to say goodbye.
Lucky Romance Episode 16: This drama is really good too. Recommend it!
My Amazing Boyfriend: It was nice but the ending got me like WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME I DONT DESERVE THIS ONE BIT.

Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long Episode 51
Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long Episode 52
Police Unit 38 ep. 16 (final) 
The Good Wife ep. 9-10
Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long Episode 53
38 task force ep 16
Tenno no Ryoriban Ep. 1
Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long Episode 54
The Flower in Prison Ep. 16