Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched? Part 2

This discussion has been closed.

Haeju:

Lawless Lawyer 10

Geez, this show seems so overhyped... I actually liked first 5 or so eps, but not anymore.

ugh I just started it simply because it keeps getting mentioned but you come along with a comment like that and me makes me wonder...

ShotaSidePart:
ugh I just started it simply because it keeps getting mentioned but you come along with a comment like that and me makes me wonder...

I completely agree with Haeju.

Handsome Guy and Jung Eum, ep. 25-26

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, ep. 11

U-Prince The Series The Crazy Artist, ep. 1

I love dramas:

I completely agree with Haeju.

lmao CMON!!! rly?! srly?! I can't even spell out those 2 words... well I still like it, but I JUST started so we'll see (plus I freakin love Seo Ye Ji)

Like Love:Uncut Version epi 8 (this drama is hilarious and I actually like it more than Addicted Heroin)

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim ep. 5

Wok of Love / Greasy Melo ep. 17

Introverted Boss ep. 1

ShotaSidePart:

lmao CMON!!! rly?! srly?! I can't even spell out those 2 words... well I still like it, but I JUST started so we'll see (plus I freakin love Seo Ye Ji)

Like Love:Uncut Version epi 8 (this drama is hilarious and I actually like it more than Addicted Heroin)

Until the 5th episode, i think, was great. Then, the script become ridiculous...  Seo Ye Ji was fantastic... 

I love dramas:

Until the 5th episode, i think, was great. Then, the script become ridiculous...  Seo Ye Ji was fantastic... 

I think so, too. I haven't been compelled to watch episode 8, but the first few episodes definitely made me want to binge them. I will finish it though, when I have the time. 

Your House Helper, ep. 6

U-Prince The Series The Crazy Artist, ep. 4 (finale)

Head Above Water Episode 17

Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake - Ep 5

Head Above Water Episode 18