Ahh I love how old these questions are. :D

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... can't say, looked at all my favorite dramas and none are romantic (not surprising).
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is...  High Kick. It's realistic in the way that nothing interesting happens at all. I still liked it for some reason!!
3. Your favorite actor is ....  Kubozuka Yosuke and Yamapi. No matter how many years pass. :)
4. Your favorite actress is.... Ashita Mana
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Infinite's L. I'm sorry to the dude but I don't like watching him. :(
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... Code Blue, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, School 2013
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. HanaKimi!
8. The saddest drama you have seen is...  1 Litre of Tears & Nankyoku Tairiku
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean
10. Best historical drama is.... The Untamed, Sungkyungkwan Scandal
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... I prefer new shows over remakes.
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) the original, there was no need to even make any other versions ugh, Full House (KR) was my very first Kdrama so I can't hate it.
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) I hate them all. One of the few dramas that I genuinely hate and can't watch. (I tried multiple times.)
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) Korea
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Umareru was VERY controversial when it came out. AND GOOD!
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... The Untamed!!
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... Chief Kim, Maou
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... No romance, lots of plot and friendship and supportive family!
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... The Untamed - Wei Wuxian, Shut Up Flower Boy Band - Kwon Ji Hyuk, Nobuta wo Produce - Kusano Akira
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....  Code Blue - Mitsui Kanna, Lookout - Jo Soo Ji, Mother - Michiki Rena

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... whichever one I am currently watching!  But, loved W
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... maybe Doctor John (I have been in healthcare for over 30 years) 
3. Your favorite actor is ....  can't have just one. I am looking forward to Lee Min Ho's return though. 
4. Your favorite actress is....   absolutely  PARK MIN YOUNG! She makes her leading men shine. 

5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...  believe it or not I do not like Yeo Jin Goo . Call me crazy
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...   Healer,  Descendants of the Sun and My Love Eun Dong
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. my favorite ones, happy endings, looking forward to Chocolate and Crash Landing  having happy endings. The best up to now? too hard to pick. Perhaps Heal Me Kill Me? 
8. The saddest drama you have seen is...  Mr Sunshine (ending) The Smile Has Left Your face too
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean but watch both
10. Best historical drama is....  Jumong 
11. One drama you would like the remake of is...  Jumong 
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) I have never watched it 
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) Korea
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) Korea
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is...  Scarlett Heart Ryeo.. There was so much controversy over the ending and comments about season two etc. A big social movement. 
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Mr Sunshine also the Smile Has Left Your Eyes 
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... City Hunter 
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... the second season of Scarlett Heart Ryeo, of course 
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... I would have to say that Kim Jae-Wook was a wonderful surprise in Her Private Life as Ryan aka "Lion". lol !  
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....  I loved KIM SA RANG in My Love Eun Dong. She played the amnesiac well and was lovely after she got her memory back. I liked the character development as she went from a demure innocent victim to standing up for herself and getting on her own two feet. 

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Coffee Prince & Queen In Hyun’s Man

2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Go Back Couple (young married couple can have this moments sigh...)

3. Your favorite actor is .... Gong Yoo & Takeru Satoh

4. Your favorite actress is.... Zanilia Zhao Liying

5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Park Shin Ye, I just don’t like her doesn’t mean she can’t really act. 

6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... Coffee Prince, Koi wa Tsuzuku Dokomademo Yo, Meteor Garden Taiwan

7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. I Don’t Want To Be Friends With You

8. The saddest drama you have seen is... Boku no Ita Jikan (Miura Haruma, sniff...)

9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? .... No Preference

10. Best historical drama is.... The Story of Minglan

11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Naahh

12. Best version of Full House is.... Thai

13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... Hana Yori Dango

14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. Korean

15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Chugakkusei Nikki 

16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Second ML’s fate on CLOY (why oh why....)

17. Drama with the perfect ending is... Someday or One Day (The IG ending)

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... slow burn romance with strong couple chemistry and firm together facing difficulties. 

19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Lu Yi from Under The Power

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... Minglan from The Story of Minglan