Hi Hi,

So after reading Bannie's MAL (My Anime List) thread, I got to thinking:

Do you prefer Anime or Dramas? I'm really curious about how everyone will vote.

Personally, I prefer dramas wayyyy more. I really like the art in anime, but i don't typically like watching a whole series.

Also, please feel free to discuss a particular anime vs. live action adaptation, but I think there's already a thread about that.
I like Dramas waaaay better too:p
I like anime but ever since I got into dramas I like them so much more! Truth is, I prefer reading manga to watching anime anyways :p
Crazy4You wrote: I like anime but ever since I got into dramas I like them so much more! Truth is, I prefer reading manga to watching anime anyways :p

Exactly :)
I don't watch anime at all, the only one I saw was Death Note :D
I'm the same way Lylina. Somehow i missed out on everything anime when I was a kid, lol. I watched a couple episodes of anime when i was in school (japanese literature classes). Then when i was starting to learn japanese, i watched less than a handful of full anime series before finding dramas and I've never looked back, hehe.
ive watched more anime than drama. i cant really say if i like one or the other more since it depends on how the individual anime/drama is executed imo dc anime >>>> drama... same with rabu con mmm oddly enough. i cant think of a drama that has an anime counterpart but was better off at least not off the top of my head also when ive watched the drama, i rarely follow up with the anime because the anime is usually much longer and i already know the plot gto/nodame
also probably should correct myelf that i might NOT have watched more anime than drama. i havent been able to add my full list since we dont have all the dramas here ;)
This is what I see when you guys talk about anime

I like drama waaay more. I used to really love anime but Ever since I got into dramas I hardly ever watch it any more.
Crazy4You wrote: I like anime but ever since I got into dramas I like them so much more! Truth is, I prefer reading manga to watching anime anyways :p

beca256 wrote: Exactly :)

Hehehe yeah exactly!:) And everything who compares my MAL list And the list here wOuld see that probably:p
RainFlower wrote: This is what I see when you guys talk about anime

Lol that bad? :p
Mirichan wrote: Lol that bad? :p

Yep...lol

I still remember the epic anime talk we had in the chat thread (months ago before the hacker attack) and she vanished from the thread...lol
---------------------------------------

I like dramas more, although I still watch a few anime series here and there. I mostly go back to it when I'm on a drama funk.