I honestly love both of them equally for different reasons. I got into anime first, so I have a soft spot for it... but dramas are my current obsession. 
Supernatural: Monogatari Series vs Goblin?
Time Travel: Steins Gate vs Nine/Signal?
School: Oregairu vs School series?
Romance: Kimi Uso vs Autumn Tale?
Harem: TWGOK vs Youre Beautiful?
Psychological: Tokyo Ghoul vs Kill Me heal me?
Historical: Shouwa vs Scarlet Heart?
Detective: Death Note/Monster vs Signal/OCN tropes?
There's no contest among them, animes take lead easily (in critical value)
Forgive me, i just too far
I like Drama better but anime is okay sometimes :)
Dramas by far. I'm not really into anime.
in Drama ...oppas are handsome  ..in anime  ..senpai onichan looks the same     so   tv dramas  are better

in anime  ... lots of  boobs and short skirts ...in dramas  ...i saw none ....anime are better

most conventional shoujo dramas are cheesy...and most conventional boys anime are naughty

I do prefer drama, but sometimes a little anime is not that bad :) but if we start talking about manga, it's different : I prefer drama when I'm tired because it's easiest to watch than to read a manga, but otherwise I think I prefer manga out of the three ^^ 
Dramas. I used to watch animes but they soon started to annoy me quite a lot. I got tired of the constant high-pitched voices and the sexualization of 12-year-old looking girls who always wear mini skirts and revealing outfits - too much so-called "fanservice" for my taste (might watch the newer seasons of "Kuroko No Basuke" though, as well as other sports-oriented animes).

Dramas got their bad moments too though. I've watched plenty of bad dramas that I regret wasting my time on.
Me for the past 5 years: 
*watches a couple of dramas, *gets too emotionally stressed out or gets tired of seeing real life faces*
**switches to watching anime, *watches a funny anime---*watches a romcom anime--*watches a drama/rom anime 
*gets tired of seeing drawn characters/wants to watch some real faces lol*
**switches back to dramas for a bit** 

I like both.. I watch whichever I feel. Also I like binge watching my shows so switching back and forth makes time for a series ro end so I can binge watch
Vote Score:  Anime:  2     Drama: 40 + and counting

conclusion: 2 males votes anime, 3 dozens of females vote drama
I like them both equally
I also liked them both. Sometimes I am in the mood for drama, sometimes I am in the mood for anime.
I love watching both of them~
I'm addicted to both. I cant pick!!!:00000 Cause like some dramas are based on Animes.