the incarnation of money ep. 3
Vampire Prosecutor
Currently watching Share House no Koibito and Shotenin Michiru no Mi no Uebanashi. I'd rather watch other ongoing dramas but seems like I'll be stuck with these till they're done :(
Time between dog and wolf, Lee jun ki is sooooooooo HOT!
I'm about to start I'm Alive. I hope it's good. :)
Currently watching a hundred year inheritance and it is frustrating the crap out of me. Just started watching In Between and so far so good
Me Too, Flower I'm on episode one and it looks promising. :)

I'm also watching Soot Sanae Ha. It's really funny and the lead female is so awesome!
Right now I am watching " The Cleveland Show " and Recently I watch The Cleveland Show Season 4 Episode 9 I really enjoyed to watch this show .
Finished East of Eden yesterday, so I'm suffering from withdrawls. Watching movies usually helps after a drama, so that's I'm doing :) I might start Love and Marriage today (ugh, Kim Ji-hoon ♥) to see if it's cute. I also started IRIS, so lets see how that goes too.
Maou episode 1 (don't like Ohno Satoshi but the dramas look like interesting)
civil servant - joo wooniee :) ep 6 flower boy next door ep 11 reply 1997 ep 1
I'm currently watching: Flower Boy Next Door -> I enjoy it because there aren't as many clichés as in other dramas 7th Grade Civil Servant -> Action and comedy never blended so well!! and School 2013 -> a realistic drama which makes us learn about korean youth nowadays
Kara_Biberim wrote: civil servant - joo wooniee :) ep 6
flower boy next door ep 11
reply 1997 ep 1

Hahaha so funny, I didn't know you had just posted a comment before me + we're watching the same dramas :D

About "Reply 1997", you won't regret watching it, it's "DAEBAK"!!