At the moment I'm watching Protect The Boss but I am also following, You Who Came From The Stars, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Deja Vu and In A Good Way. Three of them are ongoings. ^^ What can I say I'm a drama addict ^^
I'm currently watching Flower Boy Next Door and Athena
Shining Inheritance In Time With You
-Miss Korea -Nine: Nine Times Time Travel -Prime Minister and I -You Who Came from the Stars -My Daughter Seoyoung(on hold)
can we love inspiring generation the heirs emegrency couple i need romance 3 SHARK
Boku no Ita Jikan (airing) Emergency Couple (airing) I Need Romance 3 (airing) Shut Up: Flower Boy Band To The Beautiful You Tokyo Bandwagon
Hotelier Emergency Couple Inspiring Generation Prime Minister and I I Need Romance 3 Miss Korea Let's Eat Golden Rainbow Deja Vu You From Another Star rewatching Secret Garden
I don't watch airing drama, because I am too impatient to finish them :) but weirdly i just started watching " A well-raised daughter", it is 120 episodes!! and currently airing!!! I NEVER watch stuff like that but it totally hooked me because it is the first time such a weekly drama has a concentrated story and not so many distracting plotlines.
I was watching I hear your voice but had to put it on hold and since I couldn't get back into it at the moment then I decided to give it a try later on and now I'm watching Iljimae instead. I'm surprised actually, it's the first historical drama I'm watching, it's pretty good so far
Beyond the Clouds Emergency Couple I Need Romance 3 My Daughter Seoyoung Unemployed Romance You Who Came from the Stars
Empress Ki You Who Came From The Stars City Hall
Emergency Couple Empress Ki I Need Romance 3 Miss Korea Who Came from the Stars
Right now, I'm watching.. Me, Too Flower! and GoGo Ikemen
Cunning Single Lady Emergency Couple God's Gift - 14 Days Three Days
rooftop prince & cunning single lady