Rooftop prince and Bridal mask
Currently I'm watching: Faith, To The Beautiful You, Reply 1997, Panda & Hedgehog & Arang & the Magistrate. But waiting for each episode is killing me!!! I miss when i first discovered kdrama and i watched all in huge marathon sessions!
1% of Anything ~ watched 19 episodes so far; trying to convince myself to watch the next episode because I know that something's going to happen that will upset me! XD
Ando Natsu ~ only 2 more episodes to go; a really sweet drama, nothing action-packed or breathtaking, but just really pleasant to watch (beautiful scenery since it takes place at and around Sensou-ji temple in Tokyo) :)
God’s Quiz 2 ~ watched 3 episodes so far; I LOVED the 1st season and the 2nd one seems just as promising so far!
My Bratty Princess ~ just finished watching episode 14; the drama I currently enjoy watching the most!
I think I kinda bored with my k-drama routine for these past years, so I decided to pick up some j-doramas to give me some fresh air. I choose Boku to Star no 99 Nichi (8/10 episodes) purely because it's a joint production between Jp & Kr. It isn't the best drama around, nothing spectacular, but still quite fun and cute :), the main guy & the kids are soooo adorable! <3
Other dramas:
I'm Your Shadow of Fukakyon (2/9 eoisodes) - So far so good!
Ordinary People (1/11) & Anything for You (2/13) - yes, yes! the oldies 90's ones! Watched them when I was in elementary school, but forgot what the story about.:D

I've just watched Strawberry Night (2010), quite good suspense. I'm planning to watch the drama version (2012) as well as the future movie version. :)
New Dramas: Faith, Panda and Hedgehog, To The Beautiful You

Old Dramas:
My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Mary Stayed Out All Night

This is my first time watching dramas as they air. It's fun, because dramas last longer and I get to keep up with the forum discussions. ;) But since I'm sooo impatient and need my daily drama fix .. I'm watching old dramas as well (still so many I want to watch since I started less than a year ago). :)
I'm starting Que Sera, Sera
1 Arang and the Magistrate 2 Faith 3 Innocent Man 4 May Queen 5 Personal Taste 6 Reply 1997 7 To The Beautiful You 8 Warrior Baek Dong Soo as you can see my old habit of only watching one completed drama at a time has fallen by the wayside :D
1: To the beautiful you
2: Panda and hedgehog
3: Arang and the Magistrate
4: Innocent Man
1 Arang and the Magistrate 2 Faith 3 Haeundae Lovers 4 King2Hearts 5 MR. BRAIN 6 Reply 1997 7 Rich Man, Poor Woman 8 The Bridal Mask
I am watching rich man, poor woman and to the beautiful you. Rich man, poor woman I really enjoy but lately i havent really felt like watching it. To the beautiful you... I think im kinda disappointed in it, but maybe it'll grow on me
1. Arang and the magistrate, I really enjoy it, it's fun and good enough to recover from Gaksital 2. Faith, like it too, though something bothers me I don't know exactly what 3. To the beautiful you, no so true to the manga but fun to watch 4. Five fingers, not so sure about this one
1. Arang and the magistrate - my fave now that Bridal Mask ended 2. Five Fingers - I don't know,I still didn't get hooked to it (at episode 5) 3. Innocent Man - the 1st episode was promising to me 4. May Queen - I loved the child actors,but can't wait to see the adults finally in the next episode! 5. Mary Stayed Out All Night 6. My girlfriend is a gumiho 7. Secret Garden - True for the last 3 dramas,I really love them but they always get behind because of the currently airing dramas.
"New":

Sungkyunkwan Scandal 10/20: After our hard start I really enjoy this now. Even though I still don't like the historical parts of it.. :P
Reply 1997 Faith Pasta A Gentlemen's Dignity in that order :)