1. Faith 2. Panda and Hedgehog 3. To The Beautiful You 4. Innocent Man 5. Mary Stayed Out All Night
Im re-watching Coffee Prince, just for the sweetness and kisses <3
Ghost Arang and the Magistrate Faith To the beautiful you Vampire Prosecutor 2 and at that moment the movie Eye for an Eye
Faith May Queen To the Beautiful you Reply 1997
Nice Guy / Innocent Man Arang and the MAgistrate To The Beautiful You Faith Will watch Panda and the Hedgehog later.
hi there am watching! * nice guy *faith *panda and hedgehog so sad my fave drama end last night Rich man Poor woman
A gentleman's dignity, I am at episode 8 and enjoying it so far...funny and entertaining although with not much eye candy for us girls! ;0)
Cleopatra na Onnatachi 6/8: I'm surprised I like this a LOT. I should do this more often, randomly starting a drama. I was searching for a drama to watch next for like an hour, then I got annoyed, clicked on a random one, then on a random actor, saw a comment I liked and started to watch this.. Turns out it's awesome. :P
I just started watching Jam Loey Rak (:
Crazy4You wrote: I just started watching Jam Loey Rak (:

that was my first & last lakorn C4U :)
Arang and The Magistrate Faith Innocent Man Sprout To the beautiful you
Right now i'm watching Tumbling, for the 2th time. i'm not shour what is so great about it, that i woned to see it again. Just Love it.
Right now I'm watching Love on Air and finishing up Liar Game. ^^
Right now I'm watching Engine:) It's Kimmy's drama so no need for further boost up:)
To the Beautiful You Proposal Daisakusen Those are the main two I'm watching dramawise, but I have several others "on the backburner" in case I get bored. I've been in Nodame Cantabile mode the past couple of days too, and I'm sucked into the anime right now -great way to avoid studying for midterms ;)