watching White Christmas and that drama is really twisted, but I like it so far :D
I'm watching Akumu-chan and Gokusen...the first one is very interesting, the second one I'm falling in love with!
Armor Hero--it's better than Power Rangers! I love it..hehehe
I should really finish the dramas I'm watching before starting something new, but I can't help it.... Anyway, right now I'm watching King 2 Hearts and Big.
history of salaryman protect the boss missing you
Cheongdong-dam Alice I think this show is great and I love it! It's so funny, cute, and sweet and I love watching new episodes. <3
I Miss You I really enjoy this show as well. Even though it's overly sad I still watching it. It makes me cry every episode but I love seeing Micky Yoochun oppa! He is a great actor and makes the show that much more enjoyable. Sad but awesome show! <3
Fated to Love You is getting a bit boring, so I'm finishing up the last two episodes of I do, I do! and Hotaru no Hikaru. Then, I'm going to start Cheongdam dong Alice, which I hear is really good.
The Great Seer - loving Ji Sung he's so cuute and mischievious! Gokusen - starting to like MatsuJun!
Vampire Prosecutor. It's time for something less melodramatic ;)