everybody LOVES "the greatest love". i got through half of one episode and thought it was horrible. i just couldnt bring myself to watch 15 and a half more hours of painful embarassment for gu aejong and doko jin being a jerk and none of it acted very well. i've seen that drama, it's called playful kiss and ohhhh do i loathe playful kiss. i even went so far as to write a REVIEW of TGL about how terrible that first 30 minutes was. i maintain that position. the first 30 minutes of The Greatest Love is probably the worst 30 minutes of asian drama i've had the displeasure of watching. it's BAD. now to the eating of the crow. there are a few other shows that i thought the 1st episode sucked, but if you skip that first episode they were great (my lovely samsoon, stars falling from the sky come and BOF come to mind.) so i decided (mostly b/c i was bored and hubby was on the computer so i had to watch something on Hulu) to give TGL a 2nd chance and start on episode 2. any story set up that i missed out on was more than made up for by the fact that the suckage had completely VANISHED. gone without a trace. i was WRONG. I WAS WRONG! i LOVE this show! this show is AWESOME. this show might just get a 10 from me!!!! alright, i'm done....
Just asking because I am curious....what is the true sense of this thread here? :p To dicuss about Dramas we picked up again?? And then loved? Because there is already a thread for that O___O
it's more of a "you guys were right." about this specific thing, b/c i've been pretty vocal on a few ocassion about just how bad i thought this one drama was.
For about two years I strongly believed Liar Game was a boring Drama.... until I began to watch it again. I fell in love with second sight! :p
Sounds like an interesting experience. I haven't watched TGL, but I'll keep this in mind if I decide to try it one day. ^^
Mirichan wrote: For about two years I strongly believed Liar Game was a boring Drama....
until I began to watch it again.
I fell in love with second sight! :p

i'm getting ready to start this b/c i've been worn down by jeaniessi's spamming of matsuda shota. he's ssoooooo pretty.