Well Hello! I just wanna know what's you preferences in Male lead as well Female lead 

e.g

Like Do you like Male lead to be nice, cold, jerk, jealous Etc. Your preferences 

As well in Female lead Like Do you like sassy, strong, cool,Naive, dumb, Cool, Badass. 

I wanna know your preferences as well

In Which drama you have seen those leads like jerk guy in secret garden boys over flower etc. So also mention the drama you have watched with your preference leads! I wanna know your preferences :D

For me.. I like Jerk, cold Jealous guys :P and Female lead to be sassy Strong. Wby? ^^

I don't really mind the types of personality the main female or male have, as long as they are well developed and well played.

However, I admit that I'm a sucker for quirky and cute characters. For both female lead and male lead. I like the ones who, when they fall in love, they are like the most romantic partners ever. Also, I like when they have quirks and unusual ways of thinking. 

Example for male lead like that (in my opinion): Louis from Shopping King Louis, Enrique from Flower Boy Next Door, Byung Hee from Shut Up Flower Boy Band (okay, he's not exactly the male lead, but still is a cutie), Min Hyuk from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Example for female lead like that: Mi Ho from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Cheong from The Legend of The Blue Sea, Gong Shil from Master's Sun, Bok Shil from Shopping King Louis, Song Yi from You Who Came From the Stars, Dok Mi from Flower Boy Next Door

Hi!

I suppose that I like female leads strongs and a little tomboyish: Go Eun Chan (Coffee Prince), Yoo Eun Jae (Wild Romance) and maybe Joo Yoo Rin (My Girl)

Instead the male lead must be apparently sophisticated but in the reality surprisingly naive: Choi Han Gyul (Coffee Prince again); Seo Jae Hee (Me too, Flower) and  Goo Joon Pyo (Boys Over Flowers)

;)

I prefer if the female lead isn't dumb, or slow. It's not realistic and a tough lady as well maybe! Funny and cute at the same time.

Male lead, a somewhat jealous type but tough and badass at the same time with a hint of sweetness. Not tough to the point he's an asshole and gets the girl anyway, I hate those love interests.