AngeLinLove:

Money Flower - The acting was good, I just didn't feel attached to the characters and didn't care about what would happen to them so i dropped it at ep 12

That's a drama that takes time to get into. It took me a while but when things started picking it in later episodes, I started binge watching. It's a good drama but it's definitely not for everyone.

Carolina:

Dropped it after episode 1 or 2.  Same, their stories didn't wake up my curiosity.

Yeah I love makjangs but the first few eps didn't grab my attention, put it on hold. Someone recommended it on the The Last Empress page but the vibe of this drama reminds me more of Secret Boutique which I also didn't really care about. 

ShotaSidePart:

That's a drama that takes time to get into. It took me a while but when things started picking it in later episodes, I started binge watching. It's a good drama but it's definitely not for everyone.

I'd consider continuing to see where it goes if i had gotten bored close to the end. Since I was only halfway done, i didn't really wanna push myself for 12 more hours :(

Unfortunately, Marriage Contract. I think after the leads fell in love with each other, and let each other know I thought the classic kdrama cliches would start happenning and I didn't wanna stick around for that :((  I do really like the couple (and the little girl) though so I went and watched all their scenes in the later episodes so I'm satisfied :)

Dropped after episode 10/16

Priest

I had moderately high hopes for this one but it just ended up being a mess and I could NOT continue.

Mr. Back.  -when 1 side character ruins the whole thing :/

Kill me heal me- the FL Got on my nerves with her high pitched screeching
Ending Again- got Bored

BabyNandos:

Kill me heal me- the FL Got on my nerves with her high pitched screeching
Ending Again- got Bored

Same.... couldn't get past ep 4.  

SooAj:

The K2 

Dropped it too.

Jao Sao Jum Yorm 

Made it to epi 8 before I had to let it go -_-

Rugal, the whole thing surrounded only one person. it made no sense to me how  the ML would throw a tantrum and cry and everyone around him accepts him and holds his hands through everything like a baby 

ep: 12/16

The King and the Clown