Mr. Queen.

If there were 16 episodes I would still resist, but 20 episodes of this madness are too much.

Not a drama but a movie-

Evil and The Mask so boring and incoherent plus bad subs just made this a mess

Carolina:

Mr. Queen.

If there were 16 episodes I would still resist, but 20 episodes of this madness are too much.

I find it boring tbh even though everyone else is liking it... I wonder if CJH will show up again in the end of the drama. I guess I like historical dramas with more action/melodrama (the last one I got addicted to was Gu Family Book which I watched at the same time with Zombie Detective) 

The Spies Who Loved Me

Seemed so interesting by posters and synopsis, but then I got easily bored and were only able to push it to episode 6, I realized it was more focused on the failed marriage instead of the "spies"... Anyways, maybe marriage centered stories are not my thing, as I have also dropped V.I.P. before.

TharnType 2: 7 Years Of Love

Kill Me Heal Me

I'd heard so many people praise it for its beautiful story and the way it handled such a sensitive topic as DID, but after 5 episodes, the actual inaccuracies, misinformation, and overdramatization of DID was just too much. Plus Shin Se Gi was irritating me after every episode.

Douluo Continent

I looked forward to it for a long time before it aired, but I was disappointed by the childish nature of the drama! I try to endure but I couldn't and dropped it at ep 19 :(

Boys Over Flowers

literally had to watch the 1st epi for a class assignment and that was enough

Why R U 

I stopped at 5 episodes. People praised it a lot  and  i assume it gets better towards the end lol 

Saygo :

Why R U 

I stopped at 5 episodes. People praised it a lot  and  i assume it gets better towards the end lol 

It really does, you should stick with it