Sona Byanjankar:

The Bride of Habaek .. Had to drop it , unfortunately. 

You didn't miss anything. The ending was crap as well -_-

Skadi_:

the great seducer lol

horrible drama!

Wow, i was waiting to watch it - but looks like many viewers have complained the same. 

Stevie70:

I gor annoyed with the lead female because she was so mean to everyone.... I put it on hold and then finished and the last few episodes were good with romance and she finally changed her attitude 

But I loved her acting in Legend of Blue Sea

Carolina:

About Time. 

A girl running after a man? Not my kind of drama.

Thank you - saved me  time  

Radio romance, I couldn't watch it after 2 episodes it was boring :( I was disappointed because it has Kim So Hyun in it and she's great 

Rich family's son 

High Society. 

I couldn't finish the first episode. It was just too much corporate politics. I thought it'd be at least a little funny, but nope. 

Cheese  In The Trap. I stopped watching at Episode 13 but I already got bored around Episodes 6-10. I expected a lot because I saw that it has a good rating from several websites, but I just can't seem to like the story.

W- 

Ok the story was original and everything, but seriously i could not relate to the love story and the pain of a manhwa character, i don't know I just couldn't get into it, the manhwa character being hurt felt stupid because, that's what your supposed to do to a manhwa character and there is nothing wrong with that.

Waikiki

The humor was not really my thing, like some part were funny but not enough to keep my interest i guess.

Entourage

The story line is too Western for me, ik it's literally been adapted from the American tv series. And I know it's awesome that Korea is trying something like this. It just wasn't my   taste. 

I'd still like to finish it for the love of Seo Kang Joon <3

Drama fairy:

But I loved her acting in Legend of Blue Sea

Me too.... She was the polar opposite of MLFAS character 

that man oh soo, i really liked the cast. But it just got cringey nono

Oh My General. The plot and trailer got me hooked, but the execution is just...ugh. They should have done more or a lot less. -_-

Jealousy Incarnate

I got really far too. Maybe 3 episodes left. But she was dumb and I hated the guy she chose. I couldn't even stomach their kiss scenes

The Bride of Water God or something... and Manhole.