ChessWidow:

No, I haven’t seen it. Just looked it up and it requires a subscription. Will add it to my Plan To Watch list, though. 

You can watch it on Dramacool or Kissasian for free:

https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Top-Management

jlhvh:

The Fiery priest

Dropped it too, still thinking to give it another or not, because I'm not invested in the story, though it got popular in Korea among viewers.

ankit32a:

Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
Dropped after 12th episode.

Glad I dropped it pretty early. It's not worth watching.

Descendant of the sun. Wondering why it was sooo booming. For me its so boring

encitizen:

healer 

Same, two times dropped it.

Oof, glad to know it's not just me. I tried to watch Healer three times but could barely get past the first episode...

Yanzz:

Descendant of the sun. Wondering why it was sooo booming. For me its so boring

best eps were #6-12 for me but the last 4 did feel like boring filler when they came back to Korea

y u e:

Oof, glad to know it's not just me. I tried to watch Healer three times but could barely get past the first episode...

I couldn't get into Healer at first but the second half of the drama is more exciting. I got hooked after that rescue scene in EP 8, after I finished the drama Eternal Love - MLTR got stuck in my head xD 

it also took me 8 eps to get into SKY Castle too

Oh really? I might give it another shot then. I had the same issue with the K2 but I picked it up a third time and now I'm almost done. 

y u e:

Glad not just me! I was dropping after just few minutes of watching. 

Many viewers are praising Healer, some of my online friends can't believe I dropped it two times. lol

Carolina:

Glad not just me! I was dropping after just few minutes of watching. 

Many viewers are praising Healer, some of my online friends can't believe I dropped it two times. lol

I finished it and liked parts of it. I liked the Batman/Clark Kent elements but thought Park Min Young and Yoo Ji Tae have given better performances in other dramas.  I struggled through it to be honest.  Glad I’m not alone in it not being a favorite. 

(whoops, can't quote but...)

I was really disappointed with it because of the hype as well? So many people loved and recommended Healer which made me feel very confused. Like, was I missing something? XD 

Or maybe that's the power of JCW and PMY.

3 will be free - kinda predictable o_O

The Love by Hypnotic.

FL is kind of annoying and not that smart.