Kiss Asian is down and I can not open it from Indonesia.
Do you also can not open it ?
Anybody know what's the problem ? 

Thank you and best regards

Ya, me too, using kissasian.sh, but it's been down.

Other websites are not as convenient as kissasian 

GabyPattiasina:

Ya, me too, using kissasian.sh, but it's been down.

Other websites are not as convenient as kissasian 

Fellow Indonesian here. I checked and it was indeed inaccessible.

My guess is it's blocked for hosting illegal contents, because other similar websites (Dramacool, GoodDrama, MyAsianTV) are also inaccesible from my ISP.

You can try using VPN. Opera has built-in VPN on its browser, I think.

Im from Malaysia and got similar problem. Anyone knows whats act happened?

lavet:

Im from Malaysia and got similar problem. Anyone knows whats act happened?

It's blocked by malaysian ISP I guess...try to use VPN or Google DNS (not sure if this still works) or go to KissAsian's "duplicate website"

I'm using KissAsian.pw right now and its work

kissasian.li is the "official" new url. kissasian dot pw is another site completely (afaik).

Kissasian and Dramacool are making my iPad crash every few minutes. I’ve tried using a vpn, using incognito mode on Chrome, and deleting my cookies after every session, but nothing works. Can anyone help? I also don’t mind paying to be able to watch some of these more obscure dramas like Vampire Prosecutor. 

Thanks for any help!

@dessertcones1st hmm, tried it on my wife's iphone (current model) in safari and it works fine (but with a surprisingly large amount of ads, ugh). On my (older) android phone with blokada and adblockers it works as well, just without the ads...

In my experience, 99% of the problems with sites is javascript, specifically js related to ads. The sites themselves are not using any new / special technology.

Possible solutions:

• try firefox? you might try adding ublock origin to firefox as well
  • is your ipad completely updated?
  • Blocks ads on the network level, eg pihole and wireguard
  • Download the videos, and serve them to your ipad yourself (that's what i do, i use video downloadhelper, a plugin in chrome and firefox + some  python scripts)

Nothing else comes to mind atm, ?? good luck

dessertcomes1st:

Kissasian and Dramacool are making my iPad crash every few minutes. I’ve tried using a vpn, using incognito mode on Chrome, and deleting my cookies after every session, but nothing works. Can anyone help? I also don’t mind paying to be able to watch some of these more obscure dramas like Vampire Prosecutor. 

Thanks for any help!

If it's obscure, older dramas, you're best (and maybe) safer bet, is downloading it.

Thanks for your reply @kura2ninja.

qwxlea:

@dessertcones1st hmm, tried it on my wife's iphone (current model) in safari and it works fine (but with a surprisingly large amount of ads, ugh). On my (older) android phone with blokada and adblockers it works as well, just without the ads...

In my experience, 99% of the problems with sites is javascript, specifically js related to ads. The sites themselves are not using any new / special technology.

Possible solutions:

• try firefox? you might try adding ublock origin to firefox as well
  • is your ipad completely updated?
  • Blocks ads on the network level, eg pihole and wireguard
  • Download the videos, and serve them to your ipad yourself (that's what i do, i use video downloadhelper, a plugin in chrome and firefox + some  python scripts)

Nothing else comes to mind atm, ?? good luck

Thanks for the reply. Great tips, I’m sure they’ll help.

Can I open dramacool, kissasian , drama hood on iphone 12 mini in india?

How to change Windows DNS settings using Control Panel

To change the DNS settings on Windows  using Control Panel, use these steps:

1. Open Control Panel.
  2. Click on Network and Internet.
  3. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
  4. Click the Change adapter settings option in the left pane.

5. Right-click the network interface that connects Windows 10 to the internet, and select the Properties option.

6. Select and check the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option.

7. Click the Properties button.
    8. Select the Use the following DNS server addresses option.

9. Type your "preferred" and "alternate" DNS addresses.

If you want to use Cloudflare, Google Public DNS, or Cisco OpenDNS, you can use these settings:

• Cloudflare: 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1
  • Google Public DNS: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
  • OpenDNS: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220

10. Click the OK button.
    11. Click the Close button.
    12. (Optional)  Restart PC

Once you complete the steps, the device will immediately start using the DNS settings that you specified.