I'm looking for an asian drama or movie that depicts an interracial relationship. It doesn't matter which (f.e. japanese and korean, thai and korean, japanese and chinese,...) as long as they're from a different country!

They're pretty scarce from what I've been able to find (one of the few being rondo, 5 minutes to tomorrow, late autumn, the moment...) and I really would like to see more of it, since I think it's really interesting to see these different cultures merge!

If any of you have any recommendations, I would be extremely grateful!

Ghost: Mouichido Dakishimetai  is a 2010 Japanese remake of the 1990 American film Ghost. It involves a Japanese woman and Korean man. 

I haven't watched this one yet but I really enjoyed watch Ghost growing up so I imagine this movie will be just a heartfelt.

There also Seducing Mr.Perfect which is a romance between a Korean woman and an American man from 2006.

There also variety shows that pair celebrities of different cultural to act as married couples; We Got Married: Global Edition Seasons 1 & 2, Perhaps Love Seasons 1-4, and IKON Idol School Trip (this is more of a partnership between Ikon members and Japanese actresses/models)

Japanese, Chinese, and Korean pairing are made in these shows. I think these may reveal more realistic interactions between partners of different cultural backgrounds.

Disclaimer, I have not watched all of these!

The ones I know of are:

Haru ga Kita - tells the story of a japanese retail worker that falls for a korean photographer (Kai from EXO)

Massan - based on the real life story of a japanese man and his scottish wife who opened up a distillery in Hokkaido and became the first japanese producers of whiskey

I know of one other series that might interest you; it doesn't show the interracial relationship in the show but focuses a lot on the cultural differences: My Brother's Husband, which is about the canadian widower of a japanese man going to live with his husband's twin brother to find out about his husband's past. It explores the differences between Japanese and Western views on homosexuality.

Edit:

Looking into the foreign actors' profiles I also found this:

Our House - Japanese man remarries a american woman. Drama centers around the daughter's trying to kick her stepmother out and her relationship with her new stepmother

One movie on my" Watch when I get Time listed" is Auntie Douhe .. Its about a Japanese girl orphaned at the end of WWII who gets adopted by a Chinese family in Manchuria .

Side note there was Hundreds of Japanese children abandon at the end of WWII in Manchuria and other parts of China that where adopted by Chinese families .

And as some one who ben in an interracial marriage for around 30 years,  I would love to see some interracial couples that are just normal couples and not be surrounded by tragedies or have to fight off  Ninja death squads constantly.

You might like Last Life in the Universe.  The man is Japanese and the woman is Thai.

Not sure if it fits with what you're looking for, but I highly recommend Go. He's ethnically Korean and she's ethnically Japanese. It's more of a coming of age movie than a romance, though, and it shows an interesting portrayal of the life of ethnic Koreans in Japan (Zainichi).

• The Crown Princess - FL is a princess from a small country and ML is an elit officer from Thailand
  • Empress Ki - FL is korean and she becomes the concubine of the emperor of Mongol Empire. But I dont think this is what ypu are looking for...?
  • 99 days with a Superstar
  • Hanoi Bride
  • Assorted Gems
  • Friends
  • Never Forever
  • The secret message
  • Duet
  • Suddenly its Magic
  • King 2 Hearts - technically both are korean, but  then geographically both korea are considered different countries, and their separation plat a role in the drama. Others same S.korea and N.korean leads:
    • Spy Myungwol
    • Poongsan 
  • Supporting characters with interracial romance: New Tales of a Gisaeng

ek tha tiger   and tiger zinda hai (sequel) both are  Indian movies 

ek tha tiger love  story of Indian  raw agent tiger and  Pakistani isi agent  zoya they first encounter in a mission and fall for each  but they know they can't be together  for the rest story  see the movie movie will be gone more interesting if you know India and Pakistan relation if don't know this both countries are always in crucial state in any manner like south and north Korea 

tiger zinda hai is sequel of ek tha tiger i'm not telling you any clue of it if i tell you it ruin both movies interest