After watching the last two episodes of Hana Yori Dango 2 again- seeing my favorite Saturn necklace again, I got an idea to write an article about memorable jewelery/ props ( I don't know how to call it better) that were seen in Asian dramas. I am sure there are some pretty memorable stuff with great meanings in other dramas but I don't remember many. Anyone wants to share their favorites here? - mz4jun -
The necklace to collect the 3 drops in 49 Days :-)
the Saturn necklace was my favourite!!!! :) I also liked the cell phone straps in 'Heartstrings' ^^ it was a couple strap, two teddy bears, one of them holding a guitar, and the other holding a gayageum ^^ And the little rubber shoes in 'I do, I do', the piano shaped music box in 'Innocent love', the self-knitted gloves in 'Mary stayed out all night' :) That's all I can remember :)
I really like the bell bracelet in That Winter The Wind Blows And the GIANT chicken plush in My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho - I really want that chicken!
The hair pin in The Moon that Embraces the Sun
Hope this helps :)
The star necklace Jun Pyo gives Jan Di!
Or the star necklace Tae Kyung gives Go Mi Nam in You're Beautiful. Or the barrette he gives her, too!
As for props, the doll IU's character carries in Dream High, also the K pendant that the kids passed around.
In Goong, Shin had that teddy bear that Yoon Eun Hye's character was always playing with and dressing up.
The mood rabbits in Cheongdamdong Alice.
The "fox bead" Dae Woong got Mi Ho for her cellphone in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.
The PigRabbit Tae Kyung made Go Mi Nam in You're Beautiful.
The diamond bridge necklace Nam Hae had specially made for So Ra in Haeundae Lovers. ( I can't find a photo of this one!)
The panda hat from Flower Boy Next Door.
The rings they exchanged in Love Rain.
Harry's mom's key pendant that he gave to Soo Yeon in Missing You.
The radish doll from Rooftop Prince.
allyson wrote: Hope this helps :)
The star necklace Jun Pyo gives Jan Di!
Or the star necklace Tae Kyung gives Go Mi Nam in You're Beautiful. Or the barrette he gives her, too!
As for props, the doll IU's character carries in Dream High, also the K pendant that the kids passed around.
In Goong, Shin had that teddy bear that Yoon Eun Hye's character was always playing with and dressing up.
The mood rabbits in Cheongdamdong Alice.
The "fox bead" Dae Woong got Mi Ho for her cellphone in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.
The PigRabbit Tae Kyung made Go Mi Nam in You're Beautiful.
The diamond bridge necklace Nam Hae had specially made for So Ra in Haeundae Lovers. ( I can't find a photo of this one!)
The panda hat from Flower Boy Next Door.
The rings they exchanged in Love Rain.
Harry's mom's key pendant that he gave to Soo Yeon in Missing You.
The radish doll from Rooftop Prince.

Oh wow, what a great list. I can't help but to reminisce most of the dramas you mentioned.
Thank you for sharing! ^^v

My most favorite jewelry is the necklace from the Stairway to heaven & the glass balls from My girl. :)
Dramaholicss wrote: Oh wow, what a great list. I can't help but to reminisce most of the dramas you mentioned.
Thank you for sharing! ^^v

My most favorite jewelry is the necklace from the Stairway to heaven & the glass balls from My girl. :)

I am glad the list helped you reminisce over some of the dramas :) That's what I was doing as I was staring at my completed list :p

How could I forget the bullet necklace from City Hunter!
Or the dried daisy that the doctor gave Lee Min Ho's character that he carried around with him. Maybe not a prop necessarily, but it was sweet how he kept it with him :)
The cat necklace from Mary Stayed Out All Night.. I like cats ^^
the folded papers in Healer (even if it's not jewellery , it is still more memorable than any jewelry in dramas)

and the teddy bear in Two Weeks is really something I can't forget.
Gu Family Book - the red bracelet/embroidery of the king's 
You're Beautiful - Pig-Rabbit

the only ones that immediately jumped out to me when looking back at my list
I still remember the pig-rabbit till today so that is saying something... from You're Beautiful (watched it many, many years ago)

Not [i]memorable[/i] in that sense, but I thought it looked gorgeous... I loved what Park Min Young was wearing in one of the latter episodes in Healer... gorgeous jewellery