As for SAAKK, everybody's character will improve with series...even FL will become more independent after her wedding with ML & will start taking her own decisions & take stand on it. ML will start love & respect his birth mother on the insistence of FL. The best character after ML & FL is SML(Ahir). He is the most positive & jolly SML I hv ever seen. He never tried to gain sympathy from FL as well as us(viewers). You will hv to watch the series till the end to know what I want to say... He always supported right person according to situation ( whether  it's FL or ML). He is not typical jealous type SML. Most lovable character through out series... 

Mona Maurya:

U will love him later...i can bet on that... As I said.... He is much more possessive & protective ML I hv ever seen in dramas...his character made him handsome later... 

Good looking casts are my no. 1 priority while choosing dramas to watch... 

I believe you, lol. But right now, I'm soo invested in Shaurya and Anokhi's love story that I can't even think of getting into another couple, haha. Shaurya's one of the best MLs ever and he's extremely hot/swoonworthy. He has so much chemistry with Anokhi that I just can't get enough of their relationship. He truly gives me the feeling that life won't exist without his Anokhi. You are spot on in your assessment of his character: Upon falling hard, he'll never give up on the FL and will prioritize her over everything (love how he handles his troublesome family). Lol, he really had the most unique/epic way of making sure she'll never leave him when he planned that whole grand wedding but not letting her know, yet always lurking behind the scenes to watch over her. Also love how he constantly needs to be close to her and can't stand being away. No matter how cool/confident he is, the moment Anokhi's in trouble, he just loses it.  

I just can't stand Shagun: No one else is as much of a caricature as she is (Alok, Vineet, Bebo/Kitty don't have as much screen time); she's like the cockroach that just won't go away and is always interrupting the leads. This drama really doesn't need her antics (Devi and Tej are enough of an obstacle) as the leads' passionate moments are all we really need (too much chemistry) and what's worse, she's such a badly written character (absolute abomination) that I can't take her seriously at all. What respectable family can allow their son's ex to keep living in his house after marrying the FL? Aren't they fearful of what others may think? Shagun should die of shame and yet prances around like she's part of the family. What a joke...

Haha yes shagun is so badly written...tbh itv has got so worse that the shows showing extra marital affairs from the ML's side , vampy ex girlfriend planning and plotting are the ones that get TRPs. This one was under a very high trp pressure so I think this might be the reason they brought back shagun ? cuz she practically had no role? 

Every other itv shows have that evil plotting ex atleast in saakk shaurya did not give two hoots about her.

Exactly... Shagun is like a charity case for Shaurya that's y when she asked to live in their house, he reluctantly agreed but always showed her whose is more important to him time to time... e.g, during reception, first night after wedding, next morning in kitchen & during first meal after marriage with family... He showed Shagun where she stands... Shagun is irritating till the end with her evil traps although her schemes always fails... 

Mona Maurya:

As for SAAKK, everybody's character will improve with series...even FL will become more independent after her wedding with ML & will start taking her own decisions & take stand on it. ML will start love & respect his birth mother on the insistence of FL. The best character after ML & FL is SML(Ahir). He is the most positive & jolly SML I hv ever seen. He never tried to gain sympathy from FL as well as us(viewers). You will hv to watch the series till the end to know what I want to say... He always supported right person according to situation ( whether  it's FL or ML). He is not typical jealous type SML. Most lovable character through out series... 

U guys didn't like Ahir??? No comments on him??? 

Mona Maurya:

U guys didn't like Ahir??? No comments on him??? 

Haha, no, Ahir's one of the best supporting SMLs I've ever seen! I'm just so in love with the leads that I'm not talking as much about my other favorites like Aastha (smartest character aside from ML) and Ahir. 

Aside from how supportive and lovable he was, I loved how jealous he made the ML whenever he's even near the FL -so entertaining to watch! There were quite a few jealous scenes, but I really wanted more. I wish the FL remained clueless for a lot longer instead of realizing her feelings shortly after the ML did. It would have been a lot of fun seeing the ML chasing after her while she remains focused on her studies. Add in some more Ahir scenes and ML going crazy with jealousy and then let it culminate into an all-explosive confession. That would have been a lot better than the abysmal GOA kidnapping plot that had the leads separated for almost 10 episodes. 

P.S. I'm so in love with this drama's best song, "Jo Tera Howega" -it's been playing in my head nonstop for the past 2 days!!!

kakashi171961:

Haha yes shagun is so badly written...tbh itv has got so worse that the shows showing extra marital affairs from the ML's side , vampy ex girlfriend planning and plotting are the ones that get TRPs. This one was under a very high trp pressure so I think this might be the reason they brought back shagun ? cuz she practically had no role? 

Every other itv shows have that evil plotting ex atleast in saakk shaurya did not give two hoots about her.

I can't fathom how anyone can enjoy watching loving relationships being destroyed by affairs and schemes by evil vampy exes. That's really sad to hear...

This show would have been perfect had they focused solely on ML supporting the FL in her studies and pursuit of gender equality and FL helping the ML get over his childhood trauma. Many more storylines revolving around those two issues could have been written and would have made the most of the incredible chemistry between the leads. I also really wanted to see the FL talk to the ML about her past in detail and his reactions. Sigh...

About the theme song "jo tera howega".... ML in real life directing a MV on this song in female version with FL as singer... Both are going to be main leads of the MV itself... Because of their popularity, they announced about this recently on their Insta... 

Mona Maurya:

About the theme song "jo tera howega".... ML in real life directing a MV on this song in female version with FL as singer... Both are going to be main leads of the MV itself... Because of their popularity, they announced about this recently on their Insta... 

Didn't they already make it? I saw the official mv on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLpVIKpSiGI&ab_channel=DebattamaSaha

It's like the honeymoon we never got from the leads in the show is made up for in this beautiful mv...I just want more happy/romantic/passionate moments btw the leads (there weren't enough in the last 10 episodes -wasted by miscommunication and stupid framing FL plot). But, really happy about their popularity -they totally deserve all the success! Chemistry like theirs is rare...just wish the show kept up the momentum of the first 100 episodes instead of giving into ratings pressure and deferring to irritating vamp scheming plots (practically on top of the leads at every turn, never giving them peace -her limited appearances after the wedding was such bliss).

I also can't find a good fanmade mv of the leads' love journey featuring this fabulous song. There's lots of mvs, but only a couple feature "Jo Tera Howega" and even then, it's only a slide show.

I’m him watching khaani and the ml is everything please keep recommending more dramas with similar ml

About the stupid goa track they brought in cuz the ML actor got covid? 

I so wish her past was revealed to the ML ...also her love realisation didn't do anything to me cuz it was too soon lol but I loved them so much that I just could not stop watching ?

kakashi171961:

About the stupid goa track they brought in cuz the ML actor got covid? 

I so wish her past was revealed to the ML ...also her love realisation didn't do anything to me cuz it was too soon lol but I loved them so much that I just could not stop watching ?

Lol, is that why the leads were separated for nearly 10 episodes? They should have just stopped shooting and waited for the ML's actor to get better instead of wasting so many episodes on Vineet/kidnapping. That abysmal plotline was driving me insane and I ended up ffding in disbelief!!!

There was so much more they could have done to make use of the leads' chemistry! Have the FL be clueless for a lot longer since her focus was always on her studies anyway and realistically, it would have been difficult to see the ML as boyfriend material because of their professor-student relationship. Plus, due to how misogynistic her dad/Monty (the first guy she almost married) both were, she'd definitely have an aversion to men and wouldn't get into a relationship hastily. Honestly, much as I loved the leads' chemistry, the FL really shouldn't have realized her feelings so soon. The ML's "falling in love" track made complete sense and felt very natural, but not the FL's. The show should have taken its time when it came to the FL's feelings as she just started understanding the ML's personality more. The ML's falling hard and at that point, the writers should have had him asking the FL all sorts of questions about her past. We should have seen her sharing all her past pains/frustrations with him and him eating it all up because he's in love and wants to know everything about her. There should have been many conversations of her father and the wedding she escaped from. Would love it if he finds out she actually hid in his car trunk at one point and why she wanted to jump off the train. 

In addition, the ML could have shared more about his past/childhood trauma with the FL. He could have talked about his parents divorce and how it affected him. There could have been many more entertaining scenes btw the leads and the ML's parents.  Also, the FL never found out that her own brother actually harassed/shot her teacher at one point. She definitely should have found out, been horrified, and have the ML be around to comfort her. Ugh...all these potential story threads that were never addressed and should have been. The show could have used many more episodes to address all the above plot threads instead of Shagun's stupid antics/the dozens of conspiracies against the FL.

Lastly, I wish the ML explained to the FL about his "feelings" for his ex more. From what I saw, he definitely never loved her, but yet never addresses it to the FL. She thinks he actually loved his ex at one point and he never corrects her. 

Like you, I'm so in love with the leads and the ML impressed me so much with his love/persistency that I'm willing to forgive many issues and the wasted potential. 

Lol... We all should be scriptwriters of the show... Then this show definitely wouldn't hv went off air so soon... ?

yeah you pretty much summed up everything i wanted to see in the show.

ughh the wasted potential irks me so much man but then i look at the storylines of other itv shows and the sadist me gets happy lol

the rival show due to which saakk was under TRP pressure and they messed up the storyline is uddariyaan you should seriously read the story of it on wiki man its so irritating  haha idk how indian aunties/offline viewers watch such shows

P.S - they could not have actually stopped shooting cuz this show was on a stupid channel which is hungry for trp's they could have shut the show during lockdown then

Mona Maurya:

Lol... We all should be scriptwriters of the show... Then this show definitely wouldn't hv went off air so soon... ?

haha tho i don't think anything could have worked cuz this show was popular online and the offline indian audience likes weird storylines man *sigh*