Recently, the Chinese series started to come to the fore. I'm worried about watching more of the Korean series. I think Chinese TV series cannot replace Korean TV series. Chinese TV series have bad shots and effects (edits). their fantasy series is not believable. and the Chinese series are like imitation of the Korean series. I'm sorry if I upset you. what is your opinion

Yes I totally agree with you. I personally find Chinese dramas compeletely soulless and unwatchble, so I dont (watch them anymore that is).

Ive only liked 1 chinese drama lol

Lately Ive expanded my drama watching to also watching Turkish series,  but generally stick to Kdramas.  I dont think other asian dramas can compare at all (well except turkish ones, but theyre not fully asian but eurasian so) (and a few thai dramas)

The awful dubbing in c dramas just make them even worse lol

I seriously hope that c dramas popularity dont grow to the except that theyd replace kdramas one day! Hell no!!

No offense meant to any chinese people, I also feel this same way about Tv series from my own country. Theyre also so awfully made that I really really  hope they dont get international recognition and grow.  Awful products should not be spread, it's as simple as that

I mean it depends on what you like. 

For one, Chinese drama is wayyy longer than kdrama. Atleast double of it. So if you're the type who like long drama you'll love Chinese drama. With the longer duration, they able to dwell and develop the character better (although some just feel like dragging) 

The genre that I watch for Korean and Chinese drama are also different. For korean drama, I mainly watch for their crime, mystery and detective genre. For Chinese drama, I like to watch the emperor-dynasty kind of drama. What they so called wuxia and xian xia drama. Example of my fav Chinese drama includes the untamed, nirvana in FIRE, and the sleuth of ming dynasty. 

So every drama has its own pros and cons. And I love both of them :) well.. I watched all sort of dramas tho, from thai, Japan, Korea and chinese~ and each of them for different genre :) 

I have equally enjoyed Chinese dramas and Korean dramas. As well as dramas from most Asian countries. I don’t think any one is better than the other. There are good dramas, and some not so good - just like everywhere else.