I'm a huge lover of Drama OSTs (Original Soundtracks), i'm very interested to know if there are any others like me who love them. The OST's that you mention can be from any country, you may also mention your favorite song(s) from that OST. I will start with my top 5! :)

1) The Eternal Love  (Chinese)- 学到老爱到老  & LOVE LOVE by Jin RunJi

2) The Brightest Star in the Sky (Chinese) - Don't Cry & 爱情啊 by Zhang Wei 

3) Someday or One Day (Chinese) - Embrace by Mayday & Last Dance by Wu Bai

4) Love in Sadness (Korean) - Nightmare by The VANE and Una Furtiva Lagrima by Duetto (This is a super underrated drama :()

5) Kill It (Korean) - You, Like, Me by Kim Bo Kyung & My Everything by Han Seung Hee (Imma add a bonus because this OST is so so good, Forever Love by Min Kyung Hoon)

My current favorite song list is 

1) See you again by Baek Ji young  

2) Rainbow by Vincent blue 

3) Only my heart knows by sohyang

4) When long night comes by Eddy Kim 

5)  Gravity by Kim Jong Wan

Carla Marie:

♫꒰・‿・๑꒱

1) Search WWW

2) It's Okay Not To Be Okay ( My Current Favorite) 

3) Encounter

4) What's wrong with secretary Kim

5) Just Between Lovers  

I agree with a lot of your choices, they have some very good songs and instrumentals. I'm currently watching IONTBO and i'm loving the OST, i'm so happy that it has finally been fully released :)

itscelina :

I agree with a lot of your choices, they have some very good songs and instrumentals. I'm currently watching IONTBO and i'm loving the OST, i'm so happy that it has finally been fully released :)

yes omg! I was so happy when In Silence was released. That's like my favorite song right now

itscelina :
4) Love in Sadness (Korean) - Nightmare by The VANE and Una Furtiva Lagrima by Duetto (This is a super underrated drama :()

I enjoyed this drama, Ryu Soo Young was awesome in it! I liked this song too, and "Run Away if You Can" by Shoon, La.Q. I wished they released the male singer's version of "Stay with Me" it played early in the drama but they only released the female version? 

I like a lot of OST songs but I will post the ones from lesser known dramas:

Fatal Promise - "Confession" Lee Woo 

Man Who Sets the Table - "Love You More" Jo Sung Mo

Priest - "Light Me" Lee Ye Joon

Missing 9 - "When My Loneliness Calls You" Punch 

Manhole - "Runaway" U-Kiss 

I also like listening to the instrumental/background music in K-dramas, if you'd like to list those ones I already made a thread for that too https://mydramalist.com/discussions/korean-music/48257-favourite-background-instrumental-music-from-k-dramas?p=1200259&page=1