I love the princess' man

Hi hi hi ^^

I would like to join the Historical Dramas Club too!

After 84 years I finally finished Story of Yanxi palace and its spinoff, the former being absolutely fantastic, the latter... not so much.

hoshthegoat:

After 84 years I finally finished Story of Yanxi palace and its spinoff, the former being absolutely fantastic, the latter... not so much.

I haven't seen the original, my Mum was watching the spin-off and I saw large portions of it. My reaction after the ending was "wtf?"

Cupcake:

I haven't seen the original, my Mum was watching the spin-off and I saw large portions of it. My reaction after the ending was "wtf?"

You should watch the original it's so much better, the spinoff seemed really rushed and except for the characters from the original that were in it no one caught my eye (also the only reason I gave it an 8 was those og characters)

A warm welcome to all the new members!! ^_^ 

@Rien thank you once again for those beautiful banners, I linked some on the front page + included a link to your creativity forum thread! :)

Estelll:

@Rien thank you once again for those beautiful banners, I linked some on the front page + included a link to your creativity forum thread! :)

Thanks Estelll

Estelll:

@Rien thank you once again for those beautiful banners, I linked some on the front page + included a link to your creativity forum thread! :)

Thank you Estell <3

I'm watching 100 Days My Prince and I love it so much, I'm on episode 12 right now. I really enjoyed seeing the crown prince living a commoners life; it was so sweet and simple. I wish we had more historical romance dramas where the leads are just commoners. They're always either royalty or of noble birth and I'm just a tiny bit sick of it.

Cupcake:
I wish we had more historical romance dramas where the leads are just commoners.

You're right about this. It's quite hard to find dramas where the leads are just living commoner's lives. I have a cdrama in my ptw list which might cater to this request tho. It's called Tian Geng Ji.

Cupcake:
I wish we had more historical romance dramas where the leads are just commoners.

I was going through my watchlist trying to find some about commoners and I haven't seen very many. I know Chef Hua is a slice of life about commoners you can try that one.