WandereR:
Are you watching The Sword & the Brocade currently? 

Yes, and I'm enjoying it immensely! I'm excited for my 6 episodes for the coming week :D

LucianYaz:

Yes, and I'm enjoying it immensely! I'm excited for my 6 episodes for the coming week :D

Nice, that's the most talked about historical harem at the moment :D

WandereR:

Nice, that's the most talked about historical harem at the moment :D

It's worth all the talk. I couldn't buy the 6 FastTrack episodes on WeTV (stupid geographic restrictions again *eye roll*) but I peaked at them on Dramacool and I know some pivotal stuff is coming up for our main leads and I'm eagerly waiting for Monday :D

I'm thinking of Word of Honor for my next drama - how is it so far?

LucianYaz:

It's worth all the talk. I couldn't buy the 6 FastTrack episodes on WeTV (stupid geographic restrictions again *eye roll*) but I peaked at them on Dramacool and I know some pivotal stuff is coming up for our main leads and I'm eagerly waiting for Monday :D

Well I'm up-to-date on the show and it's restricted in my area too ... You can use vpn to access the show 

newdramaaddict:

So cool :) did not know about clubs :)

Welcome! If you have time, read through some of the previous posts; you'll find several great recommendations :)

LucianYaz:

WoH is pretty good so far, I'm enjoying the story and the pace is quite engaging.  The leads' performance is the driving force behind the show :D

Sam:

Well I'm up-to-date on the show and it's restricted in my area too ... You can use vpn to access the show 

I don't think a VPN will help me. From the website, when I click on the fast track episodes, it both directs me to buy thru the app and tells me it's not available in my country. On the app itself, I don't see the fast track episodes at all.  

So, you've watched up to episode 30? Are the last 6 episodes subbed already? I think I saw people saying they weren't subbed yet.

WandereR:
WoH is pretty good so far, I'm enjoying the story and the pace is quite engaging.  The leads' performance is the driving force behind the show :D

Sounds promising! I'm expecting to have some vacation time soon and I'll be ready to binge something good then :D

ETA: Ok, I've spammed this thread long enough ...  sorry :XD

LucianYaz:

I don't think a VPN will help me. From the website, when I click on the fast track episodes, it both directs me to buy thru the app and tells me it's not available in my country. On the app itself, I don't see the fast track episodes at all.  

So, you've watched up to episode 30? Are the last 6 episodes subbed already? I think I saw people saying they weren't subbed yet.

Ok first let me clear some confusion here ....what do you mean by fast track ...are they the episodes that are available to vip members ....if yes then I'm using app and I have watched till episode 24 as till there it is subbed.... It's not available in my country ....I use vpn of Singapore to access the show on app...

Sam:

Ok first let me clear some confusion here ....what do you mean by fast track ...are they the episodes that are available to vip members ....if yes then I'm using app and I have watched till episode 24 as till there it is subbed.... It's not available in my country ....I use vpn of Singapore to access the show on app...

VIP is up to 24 episodes and I'm current on these. But they also have 6 additional episodes they call FastTrack or on demand, which you have to buy separately. These are the ones I can't access. But if they're not subbed anyway, like some people were saying, it's not a big loss.

ETA: These 6 episodes are the ones VIP members will be seeing on Mon - Wed.

LucianYaz:

VIP is up to 24 episodes and I'm current on these. But they also have 6 additional episodes they call FastTrack or on demand, which you have to buy separately. These are the ones I can't access. But if they're not subbed anyway, like some people were saying, it's not a big loss.

I really didn't know ...wetv give this service ... maybe because it's ban here so I must have missed something

LucianYaz:

I'm also thoroughly enjoying The Sword of the Brocade right now, so much that I actually upgraded to Viki Pass Standard (probably only for a couple of months) to watch the VIP episodes (I didn't want to buy an extra service, WeTV, for it, since I'm already paying for VIKI & iQIYI, I didn't want to pay for a 3rd subscription)!! 

So I'm all caught-up & frustrated that there are another extra 6 episodes just for VVIP (or fasttrack, or whatever it's called), that are not on international platforms at all!

They really like to torture us with that slow-burn romance development, and I'm all in for it, lol!!!

Estelll:

I'm also thoroughly enjoying The Sword of the Brocade right now, so much that I actually upgraded to Viki Pass Standard (probably only for a couple of months) to watch the VIP episodes (I didn't want to buy an extra service, WeTV, for it, since I'm already paying for VIKI & iQIYI, I didn't want to pay for a 3rd subscription)!! 

So I'm all caught-up & frustrated that there are another extra 6 episodes just for VVIP (or fasttrack, or whatever it's called), that are not on international platforms at all!

Actually I feel like paying for Wetv is better than paying for Iqiyi ....1st Iqiyi is almost 5 times expensive and 2nd shows on wetv especially Historicals are better although I also have subscription in both places

newdramaaddict:

So cool :) did not know about clubs :)

Welcome to our company!! I didn't know anything either, until I founded one, lol! (I'm usually more of a follower than a leader on these kind of things. :D

LucianYaz:

Welcome! If you have time, read through some of the previous posts; you'll find several great recommendations :)

+1 on that, also check out the sections on Top Dramas/Most Popular Dramas, and on Currently Airing (all at the front page) if you like! 

And feel free to make your own recommendations of course!!

Estelll:

I was so eager to start that I completely forgot I was already paying for Viki and ended up getting  the WeTV sub as well :P

I definitely understand the frustration. I was ok with the schedule of 6 per week but just knowing there were other episodes out there that I couldn’t watch was playing havoc with my inner binger :D I felt better after I browsed through them at Dramacool, even though I only understood about 3% of the dialogue :P