Oh my I saw The Story of Ming Lan in both lists

so many to choose on the period list that I like hard to decide, I'll have fun with this...

Rien:

I believe in Splash Splash Love the King was Sejong, (born 1397—died 1450), Who created the Korean alphabet Hangul? Though the rest of the story was pure fiction, I believe it was also adapted from the same Book they used for Love In The Moonlight.

you are correct; I'll fix it. thanks :)

LuvdaKDrama44:

So here is the (little) info I have about the ones you asked about: 

The Story of Yanxi Palace - based on real person,  Imperial Noble Consort Ling, from the Qing Dynasty.

Rookie Agent Rouge - Set in Chinese Republican era of Japanese occupation where the lead is enmeshed in the fight. Not based on a real person. 

Fall in Love - Also set in Republican era, although I don’t know enough about Chinese History to pin it down more. And none of the lead characters were real.

Indeed! All three have been on the Historical List and should stay there :)

Kunlun Fairy:

so many to choose on the period list that I like hard to decide, I'll have fun with this... 

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! having fun is what this is supposed to be about :)

Get ready, HDC-ers: Round 2 lists will be available  Jun 3 at 6:00PM EST  (-5 GMT)

Hello, All :)

ROUND 2 LISTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR VOTING UNTIL JUNE 14TH

Happy Voting! :)

Nienna:

Hello, All :)

ROUND 2 LISTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR VOTING UNTIL JUNE 14TH 

Happy Voting! :) 

Ohh... this is hard!  We trimmed down so much!!!!  This is going to be fun (or heartbreaking).  😜

Oh.. it said voting not started on the Historical Drama list.

it should be open now.  It was set for midnight.

Nienna:

it should be open now.  It was set for midnight. 

So each list should have 25 titles, and we vote for our top 10? The historical drama list has 11 titles only is that correct?

edit: also I still can’t vote in the Period Drama list.

Rien:

So each list should have 25 titles, and we vote for our top 10? The historical drama list has 11 titles only is that correct?

why does MDL hate me?  There were supposed to be 25.  I was having problems with refreshing yesterday, so let me have a look.  

Ok; it will be fixed in 10 minutes.  Sorry about that.

That’s okay, thanks for your hard work!

Actually, more like 15; the refresh  of the list is slower than normal.

Rien:

That’s okay, thanks for your hard work!

Awww; you are too kind :) Thanks!