Glad to know it's working for you, MIMI!!     :)

Happy Voting!

MIMI:

It works now.  thank you so much Nienna!

It seems like some dramas are missing from the Historical Drama list. For example, Moon Lovers and the Crowned Clown were in the top 25 in round 1, but don't seem to be on the round 2 list.

I also think The King's Affection and Love in the Moonlight belong in the Period Drama category.

there was a problem with the list refreshing.  I'll have a look tommorrow and let you know.  Thanks for telling me :)

xinya:

It seems like some dramas are missing from the Historical Drama list. For example, Moon Lovers and the Crowned Clown were in the top 25 in round 1, but don't seem to be on the round 2 list.

I also think The King's Affection and Love in the Moonlight belong in the Period Drama category.

Hi, Xinya;

I've made the changes you listed and have just about lost my mind waiting for the Historical List to update to 24 dramas...haha!   I'm waiting to add the Crowned Clown...and waiting, and waiting (lol)

Seriously, it has taken about 40 minutes to add 6 titles.   Apparently, the lists update "approximately every 5 minutes", but sometimes the update takes longer.

xinya:

I also think The King's Affection and Love in the Moonlight belong in the Period Drama category.

Nienna:
Hi, Xinya;

I've made the changes you listed and have just about lost my mind waiting for the Historical List to update to 24 dramas...haha!   I'm waiting to add the Crowned Clown...and waiting, and waiting (lol)

Seriously, it has taken about 40 minutes to add 6 titles.   Apparently, the lists update "approximately every 5 minutes", but sometimes the update takes longer.

Thank you for doing all this work!

you are most wlecome :)

Bugs about in the custom lists!  Nothing I do to add The Crowned Clown seems to be working.  And I've tried every work-around possible.  SO: if you want to vote for that one (which should be #25 on the Round 2 list), DM me and I'll keep track of it.

The top 10 list for Historical and Period will be out tomorrow night (GMT00:00 -5 / US EST).  You'll be voting for your top 3., and the results from that will be the HDC's First Hall of Fame! :)

Nienna:
The top 10 list for Historical and Period will be out tomorrow night

Woohoo!!!

Nienna:

The top 10 list for Historical and Period will be out tomorrow night (GMT00:00 -5 / US EST).  You'll be voting for your top 3., and the results from that will be the HDC's First Hall of Fame! :)

Yay!!  Man.. top 3 is going to be HARD!!!!!

It's far too late for that, but still, seeing "Mr. Queen" and "Splash Splash LOVE" in the Historical list, especially high, it feels wrong. Historical dramas involving time travel shouldn't be in the same list as others "real" historical dramas as they create a whole new world with characters having knowledge of different times and places, which is much more different than an adaptation of historical events or figures for production reasons.

kYuBin:

It's far too late for that, but still, seeing "Mr. Queen" and "Splash Splash LOVE" in the Historical list, especially high, it feels wrong. Historical dramas involving time travel shouldn't be in the same list as others "real" historical dramas as they create a whole new world with characters having knowledge of different times and places, which is much more different than an adaptation of historical events or figures for production reasons.

I hear you.  I was hoping that during the second round it would be different.  

SO:

before I release the list, what does the rest of HDC think? Should the two titles that KyuBin mentioned be removed, with a note saying that they aren't "historical" dramas?    I'll abide by what the group thinks. 

where do you find the time to do all this T_T

<3

haha. 😄  I fit it in, along with my job, yardwork, and watching dramas ;)