KamZ wrote: i watched Poseidon...and rated it 4...but if you like Siwon you can give it a try...i fell for Siwon in this drama..he looks absolutely amazing..

haven't watched Man called God

So the story was bad, but Siwon was good in it? ..........I liked Siwon in Oh! My Lady. But IDK.......if the story is bad.......there would have to be a LOT of good Siwon moments to make up for it.
Sleepninja wrote: So the story was bad, but Siwon was good in it? ..........I liked Siwon in Oh! My Lady. But IDK.......if the story is bad.......there would have to be a LOT of good Siwon moments to make up for it.

Siwon wasn't enough for me and you know I love me some Siwon! lol
Is Prosecutor Princess a drop or a keep?
beca256 wrote: Is Prosecutor Princess a drop or a keep?

Haven't seen that one either, so I'd like to know too. :)
Sleepninja wrote: So the story was bad, but Siwon was good in it? ..........I liked Siwon in Oh! My Lady. But IDK.......if the story is bad.......there would have to be a LOT of good Siwon moments to make up for it.

i guess...you should drop it then...lol..the drama isn't all that tbh...your list is too long...i want to help you not pass your list to your next generation lol...drop Man Called God too lol

good drama...bad lead actress..if you can survive her annoying character for the first few eps. then it's worth a watch...PSH is brilliant as always/...i was tempted to drop a few times in the beginning because of the girl...although everyone told me she becomes better in the latter eps. she never did (for me) ..she was still her annoying self till the end lol...but the drama/ story got better and again ParK Shi Hoo rocks his role///
Haha ok so new addition to my drop pile: Poseidon
Well da** That one wasn't even on my list. Could have sworn I had added it. *sigh* so it made no difference :x

I dropped it...

and lol Sleepy.
Ok so, A thousand Kisses?
Sleepninja wrote: Ok so, A thousand Kisses?

I think I don't have that on my list. It's 50 episodes.
Spy Myung Wol..........................DEATH!

one more has been culled
Sleepninja wrote: Haha ok so new addition to my drop pile: Poseidon

Ha! There is no way I'm even starting that one!

Sleepninja wrote: Spy Myung Wol..........................DEATH!

one more has been culled

I hope you feel refreshed!

**I vote to give Prosecutor Princess a shot. Let me make my case.*

~ In the first few episodes you will be introduced to a very spoiled girl! Very clueless and bratty and self involved. But the important thing is she Evolves in this and her changing is part of the plot! For the BETTER! I promise. Plus! and this is a huge Plus ...Park Shi Hoo is shamazing in this role! He is so good! The love story becomes very sweet!

...I've said my piece. LOL!! ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: Ha! There is no way I'm even starting that one!

I hope you feel refreshed!

**I vote to give Prosecutor Princess a shot. Let me make my case.*

~ In the first few episodes you will be introduced to a very spoiled girl! Very clueless and bratty and self involved. But the important thing is she Evolves in this and her changing is part of the plot! For the BETTER! I promise. Plus! and this is a huge Plus ...Park Shi Hoo is shamazing in this role! He is so good! The love story becomes very sweet!

...I've said my piece. LOL!! ;)

Jeanie! Come take a looky loo! Here are the candidates for execution. Tell me if there's any you find despicable enough to kill.

A Man Called God
Lie To Me
Manny
Midas
Misaki Number ONE
Nine Tailed Fox:
Otomen
Sunny Happiness
The Tempest
Witch Yoo Hee
A Thousand Kisses
Get Karl
Heading to the Ground
Hello Miss
Hammer Session
Autumn Tale
Baby-faced Beauty
Bad Love
Cinderella Man
Drunken to Love You

Also, if ya'll see any others on my PTW list that you think deserve death, please let me know. I'm keeping tally and the worst of the worst get destroyed.
Sunny Happiness< - I thought the comments by the other users were more entertaining. That was when I didn't drop dramas...lol Lie To Me<-- I liked the first 8-9 episodes and then it just went downhill....
A Man Called God - OMG, SOOOOO BAD!!! Manny- Meh Autumn Tale - Seen one, seen em all. Not worth a watch if you have seen another seasons drama. Only worth it for won bin and THAT KISS! Baby-faced Beauty- Meh Cinderella Man- DROP LIKE A SCORCHING COAL