Devil Beside you. -__- Oh god. Mike He was the only reason I got through the first 4 episodes. Everything happened so quickly without making any sense. I just didn't feel the change of situations go smoothly idk...poor story development.
I've only dropped a few dramas, but one of them is Creating Destiny staring Eugene, and her real life husband. At first, the drama looked really good. It had a few cliches, contract dating, etc, but the writers really made the cliche unique, if that makes sense. I loved the characters and the family dynamic that was portrayed in the drama, so why did I drop? I dropped Creating Destiny, because it was too darn long, and the romance was too, eh, realistic for a drama. The drama is like 30 something episodes, and I made it to episode 25. SPOILER* By the time episode 25 came around you would expect that our main leads have completely fallen head over heels and are now just dealing with people trying to break them apart, right? No! By this point they are starting to maybe like each other. The main reason I dropped, Eugene's character says something along the lines of, "I'm starting to be interested in you a bit, but I'm not in love or anything. Let's try going on a few dates or something." I dropped right after that episode. So on the drama scale, I rated this a, "I watch dramas, because they're not like real life. Take a few hints from the classics, and then come talk to me."
wow, I have a few dramas on hold but so far I have NEVER dropped a single drama as of yet.
It might probably be because once I start to watch a drama I stick to it to the very end even
if it's long and bitter. Though there are 2 dramas that have quite a high probability at this point
of getting dropped by me...also one of the current dramas I am watching has a good lead actress
but the character she is playing in the drama is SO ANNOYING. :| What is wrong with these writers?!
I never dropped any drama or put it on hold: That's how I got my huge list :D
I need to know how dramas end. :x Can't drop them, even if they're absolutely terrible; I feel like I need to get something out of the hours I've wasted on them.
I just dropped a drama today. Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo The female lead was becoming too nosy and annoying for me to deal with. You just met your dad so you're going to try to get close to him by butting into his life and ruining it? I may sound terrible but I hope something bad happens to her to make her see that she needs to grow up. I dislike characters like her. I had hopes for her, but they got dashed away quickly. Oh well. I also dropped the popular May Queen. I just couldn't handle what was happening with the characters. I wish they stuck with the child actors. Now THEY were talented. I will not watch a drama if I cannot enjoy it. The whole point of watching something is to enjoy it in my point of view. I will not waste time if a drama does not give me pleasure of some sort. I even almost dropped Faith but it kept getting me to watch it and I am glad I finished it but if I had dropped it I probably would have dropped it for good like the two mentioned dramas. Dropping dramas is nothing to be ashamed about. I mean if you are not enjoying the show even a little bit no sense in torturing yourself just to finish it ^^
I dropped until now 4 dramas: Dream High - I think I was not in the mood for another high school drama Loving You a Thousand Times - a good drama, but I felt that it's dragging and I maked the mistake to watch the end Miss Ripley - didn't had the "like feeling" Style - most idiotic main character ever
Well i've dropped half of the dramas i started! Doesn't mean i didn't like them. I don't consider dropping a drama a waste of time. On the contrary, it would be a waste of time for me to continue when i saw what i wanted to see & it no longer is interesting. That's because i like the beginning, how things progressed, got to where it is. And in kdramas, the 10 first episodes are like that, after it's predictable & irritating so i no longer need to watch. nothing exciting. I dropped some dramas because of this (Heartstring, Personal taste, Coffee Prince, Dream high, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, AGD & many others........... (even though some were really good at the beginning!). I've tried continuing but im-pos-si-ble. too bored. Others because of the ending, the death of someone...either because i wanna (& plan to) kill the writers (City hunter, 49days, fugitive plan B) or because i know from the beginning it's gonna end badly but it gets too hard for me to handle (1 litre of tears, I'm sorry i love you, Sad Love song which i rated a 10 !)
I dropped 1 Litre of Tears and Nobuta Wo Produce *evil laugh*
Rourou wrote: I dropped 1 Litre of Tears and Nobuta Wo Produce *evil laugh*

I dropped Nobuta too! High 5! ^^
Hahahahahaha, I just read this thread and I was laughing through half of it, it was hilarious just reading what you guys think of some dramas.....talk about bull buster...I wouldn't want to be in a court with you guys as the jury lol....ok, here is my somewhat long, somewhat messed up list of dropped and possible but not always reasonable reasons why I dropped them 1 Bartender- too boring for me to even bother to explain 2 Beethoven virus - really disliked the main actress so much i could have pulled my own hair out and didn't like the main lead conductor guy either, he got on my nerves...the only person I could stand was the police guy(jang geum suk) and they kept trying to backseat and curb his character which was the only character I actually liked... 3 Bimbo Danshi - I have indifference and at most respect towards oguri shun since I saw his beginnings when he was in Gto,( the first one) but his character here was pathetic at best and mostly annoying, so we can say I just gave up on trying... 4 Boy and Girl- don't remember why I started this, don't remember why I dropped this but either ways I really don't wanna know anyways.... 5 Calling For Love - tried it, disappointing, gave up, end of story 6 Coffee House- cant get myself to get past the first episode, probably cuz I m not a fan of the main actor and because I know it's one of the stories I d be supporting the second lead actress. I tend to avoid those 7 Delicious Gakuin - tried to watch this more than 4 times, just could stay interested, sad to say it didn't hold my attention 8 Fashion King- this takes the award for the worst drama I ever happened to slave myself through, ever!!!!!!!!!!!! The main female lead.....oh don't even get me started about her.....dissatisfied with everything, I seriously couldn't figure out what she wanted out of it all....the second male lead, half the time I wanted to strangle and smother him, the other half Jesus, he is a tool, the second female lead just seemed like a fish out of water that could be pushed around anywhere, falling in love with anyone remotely nice to her, no personality and no brain to realize she will never have any of the guys she wanted, and the main lead, I liked at first but he became a cocky "kei seki", kei baby, s** of a *****...if you know what I mean, talk about complete change in personality and what do you know, when its finally a chance for redemption for him, what do they do, they kill him off, like seriously, you ran out of ways to completely screw this drama over that you had to kill off the main lead with no justification and by the way all the bad people stayed alive and nothing was resolved, talk about messed up.....yeah this is how upset I was that I watched that drama.... 9 Gloomy Salad Days- I couldn't bring myself to go further, one the female lead sort ofish is a ghost, I don't do those, more often than not, they end sadly and no matter how much I like Aaron, I can't watch something with gloomy as the first word in the name... 10 Here is Greenwood - don't know, didn't really catch my interest.. 11 Hidarime Tantei EYE- I really wanted to watch cuz I liked the main lead guy but didn't really like the teacher lady so I just quit it... 12 Hotaru no Hikari - ahhhh got bored basically... 13 Hungry! - really something, I mean I love Osamu mukai but I don't know, just couldn't go on 14 I Love Lee Tae Ri - seriously I thought big was disappointing then I saw this and you know, Korea should quit the age change, body switch thing, secret garden pulled it off right but then again secret garden was special and it had Hyun bin and ha ji won, so attempting to do anything closely related to imitating it might be a recipe for disaster...just saying... 15 its Okay, Daddy's Girl- don't know why but this drama really got on my nerves 16 Kimi wa Petto - well I love Jun but I m sorry the ending of the drama was a bit disappointing to me, I skipped to the ending btw because it just seemed too long based on the synopsis, see I love the movie of it, right length for me and the ending was the way I wanted it but the drama was just too tedious for me 17 Knock Knock Loving You - knock knock, big mistake, don't even know why I started you... 18 Love at First Fight - this was just too long for me to bother with and not promising enough to keep me watching... 19 Lucky Seven- don't know why I dropped this, I guess there just wasn't enough to keep me going 20 Meteor Garden 2 - really!!! do I have to explain why this was so pointless.....enough said for me..lol 21 Misaki Number One!!- tried too much to imitate gokusen, failed miserably at being even half as good and the more I watched, the less I could find anything special about her or the drama 22 Miss No Good - the drama miss no good, turned out to be no good......end of story for me 23 MoMo Love - cant figure out why I dropped it, just know I did... 24 Muscle Girl - barely made it through the first episode, it seemed like an asuko march in the making and God knows I regretted completing that one... 25 RH Plus - this seriously deserves a minus....and the acting was just atrocious to add to the extremely weird atmosphere it gave off... 26 Scrap Teacher - I tried this again, couldn't do it,don't know why though... 27 Summer's Desire - disliked both male leads, so wasn't even rooting for anyone, so what's the point, either way I would have been disappointed and there was nothing beyond that... 28 The World That They Live In - love Hyun bin, but couldn't watch this, didn't catch my attention whatsoever. 29 Tiamo Chocolate - first off all because I couldn't find it subbed and then it just got to long so I gave up cuz I knew it was gonna get slow and redundant in the middle, so sayonara Vaness 30 Time Slip Dr. Jin so much promise, so little to show for it, my biggest disappointment for 2012, and I love the main actor, talk about totally ripped, for me he is hot but even his hotness, park min young sometimes cuteness which didn't reflect in this drama whatsoever and my dislike for jaejoong(please fan girls, don't attack me, it's just my opinion, that he seems ugly to me, but that's just me) couldn't keep me watching this... 31 Tokyo DOGS - I tried, couldn't do it, dropped it, end of story... 32 Volleyball Lover -talk about what's the point to me 33 Witch Yoo Hee - didn't like the main lead actor, wished they could have switched him out with the second main lead....I like him better.... 34 Yamada Taro Monogatari - got really bored, so I dropped it Well that is the end of my list for now, some may join it and maybe some may leave if I could ever be convinced to try them again. Fans of this drama please don't attack me,lol.....this is just from my totally messed up point of view btw,lol..
Aurelia wrote: *goes back to check dropped list*

Ok, so this review might make people roll their eyes at me, but whatever. I am who I am.

I dropped...IRIS. And I rated the drama a 10.

I LOVED that show. Great characters, great plot, nice actions sequences, the scenery and directing was also amazing. The pacing of the show and general chemistry between all the characters were ace. The reason I stopped watching was because *warning: spoiler in white* I found out by accident that the main character is killed in the end. I knew I wasn't going to be able to take the heartbreak. That's the only reason why I stopped right in my tracks, on episode 10 halfway through. Sometimes I think maybe I'll go back to that drama......but then I change my mind. *sigh* Oh well, such is my life. The life of a drama addict.

Oh, and on the "dropped" scale, I'd rate it a "Why am I such a coward???"

:D

Same thing happened to me. I had it on my plan to watch but I accidentally saw a music video that had the very last scene as it's background. I cried without having watched a single episode so I couldn't bear to put myself through the whole show just to experience that again.
Becca256 wrote: I dropped Nobuta too! High 5! ^^

high five beca!!
I dropped Faith & Nobuta wo produce. I swear i really tried my best to continue watching it because most user here in MDL highly recommend it, but unfortunately, it is not for me. I keep yawning and my mind urged me to just lay down and Sleep! XD Suhrrry!
So I know I dropped way more dramas than this, but here are the recent ones that are GONE GONE GONE. I used to hate dropping so much since I believed if i put so much time into watching it, i should finish it. But gosh, sometimes i just can't take it anymore. Arang & Magistrate - i loved the beginning...actually watched through half, but somehow the mood was wrong for me at the time, and BAM, i dropped Baby-faced Beauty - I made it really far, only 4 eps left.....BUT GOT SO BORED Faith- as much as i love Lee Min Ho, just no. King2Hearts - i'm not sure why I dropped this, i really love the two leads, and the beautiful secondary OTP. Reply 1997 - i really don't see what the hype about this drama is. Stairway to heaven - not as teary as i thought it would be. i liked Tree of Heaven better, kinda same concept King of Dramas - very funny, but not in the right mood right now, very possible pick-up later. Tsuki no Koibito - WTF OTP ? what happened to the ending....