I don't think many of you have watched this one...it's pretty new and in my opinion underrated...I want a 2nd season for Asuko March. This series can most definitely be elongated. The first season covered only the 1st year of high school. Space can definitely be made for the 2nd and 3rd years. The ending was also pretty open ended. I mean it seems like there was a happy ending, but you just want to yearn for more! Although I'm not sure if all the actors will want to come together again...what if they're not willing to?
I really, really want Mei-chan no Shitsuji to have a second season since the finale seemed like there was going to be a continuation but two years have passed and I don't think it will ever happen, which really saddens me, because I was so crazy about the drama when I was watching it
When there are happy endings, I really fear second seasons. I'd rather not see anything ruined...
Oh no, no.

However, there are some dramas that are written to have several archs and that's fine.
Besides, I really do think second seasons are not needed, because most dramas often have similar plotlines just in different arrangement. You;re getting more of the same in a way.

Prefer spin offs, like in goong.
I would definitely love a second season of City Hunter
Also Ouran High School Host Club and Clone Baby are two dramas I've recently watch and would absolutely love to have second seasons for
ooo Clone Baby? I liked the first season. I'm not sure what would happen in the next season. It could be interesting, but I would be afraid that it would be awful because of the strange nature of the storyline.