So sometimes life throws you a curve-ball you weren't expecting. And you're sitting there making a derp-face saying "WTH?" Post your problems here and we will try to help you. Or we'll cheer you up with our randomness. We are here to listen...er...I mean read.
So first off I want to address a non-drama related event. The pimply faced Russian hacker. You hacked our site more than once, but each time we came back stronger. You will never win this war, there is nobody more stubborn and crafty than the MDL Guslingerettes who are led by the oh so wonderful and lovable Skye. You are a sad, lonely, pathetic creature. You are so miniscule and insignificant that my boogers are more interesting than you are. You might as well go crawl back into the hole you came from you pathetic, ugly cockroach. Not even The Goblin King would take you in.

Such a pity
Ok so Lis wanted me to post this as the first topic of discussion and it kind of ties in with my topic as well.

There are certain times when a characters hair will be all messed up, and then in the next shot it is magically fixed. It drives Lis crazy (me too). There is clearly no brush in your hand so how did your hair just suddenly get perfect? Is there some Fairy Hairdresser that follows you around and when your hair gets messed up *poof* she makes it all better? If so can I borrow her?

And when a character takes a shower or gets stuck in the rain, but they are completely dry. WTH? You are fooling no one with your super fakeness. Just because you are rubbing yourself with a towel doesn’t mean we believe you are wet. We’re not stupid.
Then the girls that go to put on makeup, but their sponge is clean and obviously has never been used. I know mine is covered in foundation. Ok so maybe you only use your makeup once before you throw it away and get a new one. But that brings up another issue with me: Wastefulness
Haha nobody likes the Pimply Faced Russian :p Dramatards FTW!

There's a dramatard issue I'd like to add haha

wrote: PLS HELP ME FIND THIS MOVIE IN DRAMACRAZY I CNT FIND IT...IS THERE ANY SUBTITLE?PLS HELP I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS...HOPING YOU COULD HELP ME...THNKS..MORE POWER

This is not a REVIEW!!!! And they gave everything a 1O. Like seriously! Aish, annoys me. It's a request, not a review =___=
Case in point: A scene in one of the beginning episodes of CYHMH (Which I LOVED). They are in the water and two minutes after getting out their hair and clothes are all but dry. That does not happen. Drama people..can't you at least spray them with a water mister to give the illusion of wetness? So distracting when you see stuff like that.
Crazy4You wrote: Haha nobody likes the Pimply Faced Russian :p Dramatards FTW!

This is not a REVIEW!!!! And they gave everything a 1O. Like seriously! Aish, annoys me. It's a request, not a review =___=

Can I ask what review?
Sleepninja wrote: Ok so Lis wanted me to post this as the first topic of discussion and it kind of ties in with my topic as well.

There are certain times when a characters hair will be all messed up, and then in the next shot it is magically fixed. It drives Lis crazy (me too). There is clearly no brush in your hand so how did your hair just suddenly get perfect? Is there some Fairy Hairdresser that follows you around and when your hair gets messed up *poof* she makes it all better? If so can I borrow her?

And when a character takes a shower or gets stuck in the rain, but they are completely dry. WTH? You are fooling no one with your super fakeness. Just because you are rubbing yourself with a towel doesn’t mean we believe you are wet. We’re not stupid.
Then the girls that go to put on makeup, but their sponge is clean and obviously has never been used. I know mine is covered in foundation. Ok so maybe you only use your makeup once before you throw it away and get a new one. But that brings up another issue with me: Wastefulness

That all annoys me, too. It's so obvious for us and it actually makes the production seem cheap. And parts where the character goes to bed with a full face of make-up. And wakes up with perfect hair and make-up as well. It's not believable and quite fake actually
Crazy4You wrote: Haha nobody likes the Pimply Faced Russian :p Dramatards FTW!

wrote: PLS HELP ME FIND THIS MOVIE IN DRAMACRAZY I CNT FIND IT...IS THERE ANY SUBTITLE?PLS HELP I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS...HOPING YOU COULD HELP ME...THNKS..MORE POWER

That quote just made my brain explode. All I can say is that aggravates me. It should be put in the comments not the review.
jeanie65jh wrote: Case in point: A scene in one of the beginning episodes of CYHMH (Which I LOVED). They are in the water and two minutes after getting out their hair and clothes are all but dry. That does not happen. Drama people..can't you at least spray them with a water mister to give the illusion of wetness? So distracting when you see stuff like that.

I agree with that!

jeanie65jh wrote: Can I ask what review?

It's actually the very first review on the homepage now. The one for the Korean movie Only You. The movie came out in July or something...subs won't be available for a while....
Sleepninja wrote: .............................................

That quote just made my brain explode. All I can say is that aggravates me. It should be put in the comments not the review.

[COLOR="purple"]It really aggravates me as well!! >__<
Crazy4You wrote: That all annoys me, too. It's so obvious for us and it actually makes the production seem cheap. And parts where the character goes to bed with a full face of make-up. And wakes up with perfect hair and make-up as well. It's not believable and quite fake actually

Exactly And when a character is told she looks pale and sickly . Or the character is in the hospital on their deathbed, but they look like they just got off the runway or the Red Carpet. That ticks me off. You're supposedly sick or dying but you look better than I do on a healthy day? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!
Sleepninja wrote: Exactly And when a character is told she looks pale and sickly . Or the character is in the hospital on their deathbed, but they look like they just got off the runway or the Red Carpet. THat ticks me off. Your supposedly sick or dying but you look better thatn I do on a healthy day? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

I know! It annoys me, too. I keep looking but they don't look pale or sickly to me. Make it believable please!! I'm sure you'll get even better ratings by doing that!
dramatards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (doing her happy dance)
NinaJade82 wrote: dramatards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (doing her happy dance)

Nina!! :D
So does everyone love my new thread? lol I kinda turned it into a rant there for the first post :p