Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Please, feel ease at Mr Ling

special affairs team ten series 2

365- repeat the year

The Legend of the Monster

My beautiful bride I cant understand the hate Go Sung Hee gets. Before starting the drama i read reviews on mdl and I was fully prepared to ship lee si young's character with the male lead. I was prepared for the bride's 'bad acting '. Imagine how surprised I was by the fact that not only did I absolutely love go sung hee's portrayal of yoojung, but also I never once felt anything between the detective and male lead. People hype up how amazing the male lead's love for his bride is but the bride loved him just as much and every choice she made was for him. To protect  him or because she thought that she was someone who did not deserve him. Their love for each other was absolutely the highlight for me. Yeah sure, go sung hee is no bae doona or jun ji hyun. But people were saying she's as bad shin se kyung and I was like....whaaaaa? I suggest watching the show to make judgements and not believing the reviews. I think most of the reviews are the ones that people wrote when the drama was airing and they thought there would be a love line between the male lead and the detective. And when there wasn't they took out their frustration on go sung hee who did a damn good job. There's one particular scene near the end where I was like. . Wow she did this so well. I really liked the show