Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

City Hunter <3 Awesome ^^
I think it is Playful Kiss.. or was it Secret Garden? Lol I can't really remember since it was a few months ago and I haven't been watching dramas since then due to school but now i'm resuming watching them xD
nekoblah wrote: last chinese drama i watched was Skip Beat, for me it wasnt that great, only watched it cuz i loved the manga

I totally agree with you!

Anyways the last Chinese drama I watched was Fondant Garden. Can't wait for the new episode! XD
Hearstrings <3 I'm so happy I finally un-on-holded it after so much time and watched that one last episode :P
The greatest love ...... was lovely :)
LisNoir wrote: Holy Pearl, click the image for the drama page. :)

watching this now :)
LisNoir wrote: Holy Pearl, click the image for the drama page. :)

I'm watching this now! :)
also watching
Boy and Girl
Ti Amo Chocolate - if I can find someone subbing :(
Eternal Happiness
licNugTaica wrote: Was Jade Palace Lockheart any good? I watched the first episode and liked it, but stopped because I saw it had over 30 episodes.
'

If you are planning to watch palace lock heart, watch startling by each step instead. it's similar that the girl travels back in time, but startling by each step is so so much nice.. well in my opinion.
Meteor Shower 2 but i dropped it because it was stupid
I finished Iris. Hm, I keep comparing it to City Hunter. Personally I think Iris is better. Soo, now Coffee Prince :)
Just finished Special Affairs Team TEN - now I want to watching some crime solving genius drama :)
Buzzer Beat I really loved this. Actually I was hesitating if I should watch it or not because I'm not a huge sports-drama fan, but the way they combined it with romance was really cute. I don't think it ever dragged and the characters were incredibly lovable. It had some unrealistic scenes, though, but whatever. :P Rated it a 9. :)
hi my sweetheart ...tis drama introduced me to show luo and how famous he is! really good actor and singer and dancer...