We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Fashion king..was the last drama I completed...
Crazy4You wrote: **Yes!! Hahaha. They need like a follow up special episode to help explain what the heck happened! But somehow I doubt they'll do that =__=**

**Yeah I highly doubt they will make another episode. I just hope all the other dramas end well. **
Fashion King & I feel like I'm the VERY few, if any, that actually quite liked the ending....
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop & Oh! My Lady
ali101234 wrote: **Yeah I highly doubt they will make another episode. I just hope all the other dramas end well. **

**Me too :/ And ohh I hope so, too!**
Soulmate

I think I watched this in 3 days? Haha. I loved how the episodes were short and I loved it all the way through to the end. I just want more of it :/ Haha.

I gave it an 8 (:
Rooftop Prince
King 2 Hearts
King2Hearts

Watched it for Seung Gi but found myself falling more and more into the story with each episode. Great drama (:
I gave it a 10
YASHA Check it out everyone :p
*advertising again :D*
Crazy4You wrote: King2Hearts

Watched it for Seung Gi but found myself falling more and more into the story with each episode. Great drama (:
I gave it a 10

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *SHRIEKS* THat reminds me of something.I AM VERY ,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY bad you know....:(
I still haven´t responed >_<
Mirichan wrote: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *SHRIEKS* THat reminds me of something.I AM VERY ,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY bad you know....:(
I still haven´t responed >_<

Haha it's okay (: