Na du :p

I gave it an 8
Crazy4You wrote: Na du :p

I gave it an 8

Me 2 and i gave it an 8 too
Queen In Hyun's Man
LisNoir wrote: Queen In Hyun's Man

Na do.. :)
you're beautiful. i love the story although the actors have the tendency to go overboard sometimes. i'll give it a 10!
Queen In Hyun's Man such a satisfying drama :D
4winkay wrote: you're beautiful. i love the story although the actors have the tendency to go overboard sometimes. i'll give it a 10!
lol i;m re-watching it atm :P
i love Jang Geun Seok + Park Shin Hye+Jung Yong Hwa triangle, their acting was really good

last finished - love rain. tbh i was bit disappointed. "elders" parts were too long and lacked of action. with some extra director's cut it might have been such a cookie. thus i rate it only 7
netti wrote: lol i;m re-watching it atm :P
i love Jang Geun Seok + Park Shin Hye+Jung Yong Hwa triangle, their acting was really good

last finished - love rain. tbh i was bit disappointed. "elders" parts were too long and lacked of action. with some extra director's cut it might have been such a cookie. thus i rate it only 7

i find love rain too boring kekeke... im not jgs fan but i think i like him better in YB. shin hye goes overboard in her acting in YB which part i hate sometimes. i love all the characters (including jeremy, shin woo, etc.) hong sister did a good job of making me cry and laugh at the same time. i never thought i would love this drama so much that i shelved it for months. i bought a dvd months ago and never tried to watch it for the fact that i thought it was for teenagers. but i ate my words hahaha...
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi Next up 11nin mo iru!
My Name is Kim Sam Soon Very good.