We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Just finished Abyss so that my 'dropped' section doesn't get too cluttered and maybe later on I can leave a full review.

Aresha Gill:

Is this show good? I added it to my list on Netflix but I am having second thoughts about watching it. 

Same...

Aresha Gill:

Is this show good? I added it to my list on Netflix but I am having second thoughts about watching it. 

Good....Watched the six episodes one after another. I've see both leads in other Dramas.

It's like a "snack" between "meals." Does that make sense? I'm thinkin' more episodes are coming. Looking forward to Season 2.

Triad Princess

HeloMekInVegas:
It's like a "snack" between "meals." Does that make sense? I'm thinkin' more episodes are coming. Looking forward to Season 2.

You're saying it's not that great but you found it a fun watch nonetheless?

when a men falls in love 

ShotaSidePart:

You're saying it's not that great but you found it a fun watch nonetheless?

Good enough to watch. It's fast and fun. Especially the FL. Watched her in Behind Your Smile a couple of years ago. And she looks completely different in this drama, barely recognized her.

The Untamed

wasn't a huge fan of it but the ending left me wanting a season 2 though... I want more bromance moments *sigh*

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?

While You Were Sleeping.

put your head on my shoulder

Venus14:

Gu Family book

Oh that's a good one, I hope you enjoyed it!