We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched?

This discussion has been closed.

eragon92 wrote: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge episode 1

Ohhh that's a cool drama, are you liking it so far?

BTW, my last one is The Snow Queen ep 12
@beca I love Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge too :D

Protect the Boss Episode 4
Protect the Boss Episode 5
Sleepninja wrote: @beca I love Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge too :D

Protect the Boss Episode 4

Haha yeah, it's really cool, I have a soft spot for Johnny's in my heart. And how's Protect The Boss? I've been wanting to watch it for a few weeks, but it hasn't come out in spanish and I want to download it.

BTW, The Snow Queen 14
beca256 wrote: Ohhh that's a cool drama, are you liking it so far?

I'm loving it so far. The guys are definitely hot but I have to be honest and say it was the little boy who stole my heart.

I've finished episode 3 last night.
eragon92 wrote: I'm loving it so far. The guys are definitely hot but I have to be honest and say it was the little boy who stole my heart.

I've finished episode 3 last night.

Have you seen the anime?
beca256 wrote: Have you seen the anime?

I have not. I did start watching the first episode (dubbed version) last night but I couldn't get myself to finish it (which is sad considering to voice actors I love are in it)

But I hear the anime is good though
Yeah, I liked it, but I liked the drama better because with the anime I felt that it was dragging in some parts.
Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy Episode 16
I just finished Strawberry on the Shortcake. Wonderful drama.
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge episode 6: This one had me crying. 1) because of what Kyohei said about everyone being his comrade and 2) because he cute his hair. I mean he's still cute but he looked way better with longer hair. I just love guys with longer hair
Protect the Boss Episode 6
The Snow Queen episode 15
Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma Episode 2
Crazy4You wrote: Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma Episode 2

Hadn't you already watched the second episode of that like yesterday? xP