We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop ~ Ep 2.
shining inheritance 11
High Kick 3 ~ Eps 14 and 15
Jumong Ep. 2 (Where's the eye candy?????...lol)
PinkDiamond wrote: Liar Game Season 1 Episode 11. Nao is killing me, but I'm moving on to Season 2.

Keep going girl...I know your pain! I don't know if she will grow on you, if you'll become numb to her, if you'll end up liking her or she'll still drive you insane until the end...but! I ended up liking her and I loved the series. Good Luck!
High Kick 3 ~ Eps 16 & 17

PinkDiamond wrote: Hahaha! Hi Jeanie! *hugs*

I probably will just become numb to her because I don't think that she will grow on me. However, I do see what the writers were trying to represent with her character's "innocence". There are probably people like her, but I believe that they are indeed rare.

I didn't think I'd ever like her. There were times where I was actually shouting out loud...You ARE SO STUPID! Oh my god...sheesh! But I actually think I started seeing her through Akiyama's eyes which I attribute to the writers and Matsuda Shota...But by the end of the Movie...I liked her. weird, I know.
Yokai Ningen Bem Episode 3
Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma Episode 6
Crazy4You wrote: Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma Episode 6

Haha You disappeared! Come back!
Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 24
Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma Episode 7

Haha sorry SN, just got your message, went to bed after I finished that episode last night haha
Crazy4You wrote: Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma Episode 7

Haha sorry SN, just got your message, went to bed after I finished that episode last night haha

Haha That's ok.

Rak Leh Saneh Luang Episode 9