How do you join the club

alexia:
  • Cherry Blossoms after Winter - the first 2 or so eps were cute but it went downhill from there. I hated the colouring and everything was really rushed they went from highschool to college to dating to engaged in a matter of 4 eps
  • 2gether - DONT YELL AT ME FOR THIS i didn't feel the chemistry nor enjoy the plot/writing. and this is with thai drama in general but the cringey sound effects bothered me.
  • Theory of love - i liked it more than together but after watching i didn't get the hype it was subpar to me

2gether was rather meh for me as well. I didnt think Bright was that good of an actor in this or F4 and the chemistry was a bit hit or missed. They promised a lot but didnt really deliver. 

loubug1012:

2gether was rather meh for me as well. I didnt think Bright was that good of an actor in this or F4 and the chemistry was a bit hit or missed. They promised a lot but didnt really deliver. 

I mean, the high five... I know it is a BL insider joke at this point, but UGH! So ridiculous.

The series I didn't like much at all was Bad Romance. The main story line was male/female but it had knock and Korn storyline as well. I did enjoy Together with Me. But Bad Romance and (I'm in the middle of) Together with Me Next Chapter and both of them I'm not caring for. In Bad Romance it seemed like anytime Knock was having a problem with Korn his answer was to flirt with other guys in front of him. It was ridiculous ? In the Next Chapter Korn is still trying to hide that he's gay from his dad after he proposed to Knock already. Makes no sense.

Lovely Writer - only because the ending was  with the fairy tales was not necessary 

I’ve been lurking for a month - can I join? 

Also, where can we find the discord again? I know it was mentioned once but got buried in all the posts. 

LuvdaKDrama44:

I’ve been lurking for a month - can I join? 

Also, where can we find the discord again? I know it was mentioned once but got buried in all the posts. 

Discord: https://discord.gg/zZYKQ9y6fs

Day 16 

Dramas you liked but others don't seems to 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 16 

Two hot takes here, but bear with me

• 2GETHER THE SERIES - It honestly wasn't bad! Of course, when compared to other GMMTV dramas, it's very dissapointing, but as a stand alone, I don't think it's bad!
  • COLOR RUSH 2 - Again, I didn't think it was all that bad. I thought that Hyuk and Yoo Jun had good chemistry, and here's the hot take (please don't hate me), when you don't look at it as a sequel to Color Rush, it's actually really great, maybe even better than season 1?  (Please don't come at me :( )

Well my 2 biggest differences in my 10 star ratings compared to the average rating (both being around 7 stars) are:

'Cause You're My Boy - honestly this is in my top tier for BL dramas.  I just wish they did another season. Or had a special episode to wrap it up a little better.  

Color Rush 2 - unpopular opinion is that I actually liked Choi Yeon Woo paired with Kim Se Hyun more than Go Yoo Han. I felt like their personalities complimented each other more. 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 16 

Again Color rush 2- I don't know but I still want to see Choi Yeon Woo  and Go Yoo Han reason that in S1 they were already couple and suddenly so many things occur but still I agree that S2 was way much better than S1.....

wildbutterfly_32:

The series I didn't like much at all was Bad Romance. The main story line was male/female but it had knock and Korn storyline as well. I did enjoy Together with Me. But Bad Romance and (I'm in the middle of) Together with Me Next Chapter and both of them I'm not caring for. In Bad Romance it seemed like anytime Knock was having a problem with Korn his answer was to flirt with other guys in front of him. It was ridiculous ? In the Next Chapter Korn is still trying to hide that he's gay from his dad after he proposed to Knock already. Makes no sense.

I am a Max/Tul fan but i found Bad Romance hard to get through. The story line was terrible and It really switched their characters from Together with me. Korn was not worried about people knowing he was gay and then all the sudden he is and they have to hide their relationship even from their friends like WTF!.  I ended up putting it on 2x speed. I thought Together the next chapter is a logical follow on from Together and more realistic to what can happen to people in long term relationships. But Together will always be my favorite and i speed run it for the Knock/Korn story frequently!

Blkittykat:

Two hot takes here, but bear with me

• 2GETHER THE SERIES - It honestly wasn't bad! Of course, when compared to other GMMTV dramas, it's very dissapointing, but as a stand alone, I don't think it's bad!
  • COLOR RUSH 2 - Again, I didn't think it was all that bad. I thought that Hyuk and Yoo Jun had good chemistry, and here's the hot take (please don't hate me), when you don't look at it as a sequel to Color Rush, it's actually really great, maybe even better than season 1?  (Please don't come at me :( )

You are on your own for 2Gether but I am with you on Color Rush 2. I liked it.  I liked the much darker story line . 

Day 16 - Series you liked but others dont

Color Rush 2 - I have seen a few people put this so yay not alone anymore on this one. I prefer season 2 to season 1 but then I look at them as not being connected really and i think that helps. If you look at S2 in isolation you may like it more. I prefer the darker themes in this  and i actually prefer the new couple more.  I love the whole concept of Color Rush and it would be great if a great team could redo it and help show its full potential. 

Nobel Man Ryu's Wedding - not seen as much hate for this one but a few people have said they didnt like it.  I agree it was really short which meant the story was very choppy but overall i really liked the concept and the acting. I would love to see a longer more fleshed out version of this. 

loubug1012:

You are on your own for 2Gether but I am with you on Color Rush 2. I liked it.  I liked the much darker story line . 

You know what, I'll take it! 

Even if there is a season 3, and Go Yoo Han is played by another actor, I'd still want Hyuk and Yoo Jun's characters to be endgame.