The only BL that I am currently watching is KinnPorsche. I put some other BL’s on hold for now. I’ve been enjoying all of the online conversations, analyses, and theories of KinnPorsche. It just keeps getting better and better. I love it so much!!!

Episode 7 TOOK ME ALL THE WAY OUT!!! I literally think I stopped breathing there for second in the last few minutes of the episode. Now, I am curious what chaos is going to happen with Kinn’s ex Tawan making an appearance the next episode. Also, I’m curious what’s going to happen with Vegas and Pete moving forward. I think Vegas and everyone living at his house were putting on a show for Porsche and the other bodyguards. It seemed all too good to be true. Seeing how Vegas operated in the new episode was something else. His craziness and cunningness is bubbling under the surface and it’s making appearances here and there (like what he did to the guy to get info out of him) but I don’t think we have seen the full extent to which he will go yet which I feel will be interesting to see. Mind you I haven’t read the novel. I feel like they are pacing the show very well too. We still have more episodes to go but this show is climbing up the list to be one of my favorite BL’s of all time. 

Day 11

Currently Watching BLs

• Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shinai! - Kota is pure chaos and I can't stop smiling while watching this.
  • KinnPorsche*
  • Meow Ears Up - Silly, but adorable w/ a GL side couple.
  • Plus & Minus - With 2 main couples every episode feels too short, but I am really enjoying it. I already know that I will be rewatching this one almost immediately after it ends.
  • Triage - I am here for Tae because I loved him in Paint with Love.
  • What Zabb Man! - The main couple is nice, but I am staying for Mayom <3

*KP is undeniably hot. I would say this is the most explicit BL drama that I have ever seen. The chemistry between Mile & Apo is going to melt TVs/laptops/phones... That being said I am worried that we are halfway through this already and still have only breadcrumbs from the other couples. I am looking forward to more KinnPorsche scenes, developing the side couples, and finding out what the hell Kim is up to. 

Currently Watching

• Kinn Porsche
  • Star and Sky - Star in my Mind

Favorite

• Kinn Porsche

I'm kinda feeling left out because I haven't had the time to watch Kinn Porsche ep 7 yet, but I'm finally free now, and I will get back after I binge it.

Based on all the reactions, good luck me :)

Raining Sunshine:

Day 10

Favorite Western BL Movies and Series

Young Royals is easily my favourite like that show is so good

Raining Sunshine:

Day 11.

Dramas you are currently watching and favorite drama in CW.

Time to discuss about KinnPorsche. Let's Go

CW 

dna says love you forever

plus minus

star in my mind

mr unlucky can only kiss

FAVOURITE

mr unlucky and dna says ly forver, dslyf has such a unique and interesting plot and mucok is adorable and it always has me giggling and kicking my feet

Raining Sunshine:
Day 11.

Dramas you are currently watching and favorite drama in CW.

Currently Watching:

• Close Friend 2
  • Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!
  • Plus & Minus
  • Star in My Mind ← Favorite
  • KinnPorsche ← Favorite

I am new to BL but i aim to finish at least 25 BL dramas this year. I just read BL but i am excited to join here. Please.

Day 12

Drama location that you wanna visit. 

(Not as a country as whole but drama location where the scenes were filmed)

Raining Sunshine:

Day 12

• History MODC, [ the last episode, to stop that scene maybe ~_~ ]
  • 1000 stars [ I really want to watch them live while they acting ]
  • The Untamed  [I want to watch all live scenes of Wei Ying and Lan Zhan I really want to see the location too ]
  •  WOH [ I want to watch them film special episode where Wen Ke Xing is in white hair ]
  • Semantic Error [ I really like the vibe of this drama really want to see their live acting and drama locations]
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 12

• to my star locations - specifically the park they went to/played basketball at
  • summer daze locations -  everywhere in that short film is gorgeous and ik it was filmed in jeju island but especially where the wind turbines were 

Day 11

Currently watching:

• Cupid's Last Wish
  • Don't Say No
  • KinnPorsche <- My favorite ofc <33
  • Star & Sky: Star in my Mind
  • Y-Destiny

Day 12

I wanna visit every location from 1000 Stars and The Untamed bc literally every place is visually pleasing to the eye^^ I would also love to visit some places from Tharntype, I Told Sunset About You and Sotus! Also it would be great to visit some locations that are used several times but in different BLs like some houses and university locations^^

Raining Sunshine:

Day 12

My Sweet Dear - purely for the restaurants. I'm not a beach person at all but they made me want to visit this one lmao.

Semantic Error - Jae Young's hang out room just looks fun in general.

Kamisama no Ekohiiki - the shrine and all of the scenery around it was gorgeous especially when it snowed out of season.

Day 12 - BL locations i want to visit

• 1.000 Stars set - very beautiful
  • That one house that every BL uses just to see what the whole thing looks like (Cutie pie, Star & Sky, Don't Say No and a ton of others have used it)
  • Tan's house in manner of death because it looked cool 
  • Korn & Knock's home town from Together with me. It seems like the Thai Venice!
  • All the temples that they visit in various BL's they look so cool and amazing. 
  • Some of the festivals that they visit in various BL's
  • The private beach from I told sunset about you
  • The zero waste village in Bad Buddy
  • The protest in Not Me, specifically when they are dancing and chanting under the pride flag
  • UnTamed - specifically cloud recesses and Lotus Pier. They were my favorite sets
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 12

1. The rooftop and the secluded beach from BAD BUDDY
  2. Great Men Academy from well, GREAT MEN ACADEMY
  3. The rooftop of the abandoned building in NOT ME
  4. Ba Da's restaurant from OCEAN LIKES ME
  5. Han Ji Woo' restaurant from TO MY STAR
  6. Tang Yi's house from TRAPPED
  7. The college in WE BEST LOVE
  8. Viang Pha Mork from MANNER OF DEATH
  9. Pha Pun Dao from TALE OF A THOUSAND STARS
  10. (Not from a finished drama) The alternate universe from VICE VERSA
 Raining Sunshine:

Day 12

Anywhere from The Untamed mainly because I just love the aesthetics of the world